L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN Empty A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN

Post  EMPATHY Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:32 am

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12351

I expect that I spelt her name wrong. Apologies.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN Empty Re: A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN

Post  EMPATHY Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:41 am

This video is dated 26 june at the Beverley Hilton, Im assuming thats this year?

At 0.28 'Michael' walks by in the background, it is apparently NAVI an impersonator.
    Joygirl
    Joygirl

A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN Empty Re: A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN

Post  Joygirl Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:14 pm

In the thread it mentions she got with Prince and Milli Vanilli too? Wow I never knew about that A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN 467435
    Just wondering, Michael has done video clips with girls before but why is it that with Tatiana they did all these different photo shoots and not with the others?
    He never did it with Ola or Naomi Campbell and such but for some reason they have done a couple of photo shoots together...?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Joygirl wrote:In the thread it mentions she got with Prince and Milli Vanilli too? Wow I never knew about that A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN 467435
    Just wondering, Michael has done video clips with girls before but why is it that with Tatiana they did all these different photo shoots and not with the others?
    He never did it with Ola or Naomi Campbell and such but for some reason they have done a couple of photo shoots together...?

if you are thinking about the "leave me alone" one, she was intived to that video shoot. she said michael did and he also inivited her on tour and got fired cause she kissed him on stage. people think there was something going on between the two and i don't. she switches her stories about her and michael and i think michael liked her only as a friend and michael's family made it look like that he was in love with her and he wasn't. i think his problem is he flirts with the women he works with and they fall for him. they take it the wrong way and michael doesn't see it that way. same with karen faye, you can tell she wanted him and i think she was the only woman that michael never really liked. he only like her as a makeup artist and every time i see a picture with him and karen, he looks very annoyed. she must had done something to make michael a bit distance with her.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Well Tatiana and Pearl J in that video seem like schoolgirls... A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN 81841 talking about Michael, its a bit odd for a 50 year old to act like that unless Im just an old prune or something...I would,nt give away my feelings like that to the camera - but it seems to me that Tatiana is definately still very much with a crush on Michael.

Did,nt anyone think it odd in a way because I did - I dont think I could talk about him to people if he had died and I had felt deep things...maybe Im just over sensitive?

Its strange how it was said Frank Dileo pushed her away yet she is doing magic assistant with Majestik who as you know is very close to Joe in particular.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:58 pm

EMPATHY wrote:Well Tatiana and Pearl J in that video seem like schoolgirls... A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN 81841 talking about Michael, its a bit odd for a 50 year old to act like that unless Im just an old prune or something...I would,nt give away my feelings like that to the camera - but it seems to me that Tatiana is definately still very much with a crush on Michael.

Did,nt anyone think it odd in a way because I did - I dont think I could talk about him to people if he had died and I had felt deep things...maybe Im just over sensitive?

Its strange how it was said Frank Dileo pushed her away yet she is doing magic assistant with Majestik who as you know is very close to Joe in particular.

i don't think her feeling for michael has ever gone away. i think that she is close to joe and majestik cause of michael since she is no longer in touch with him. i think she did it on purpose, i could be wrong. A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN 81841
    idk, even though i think michael's cute, i can't always think about him.

Last edited by pm34 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Yea, just a tad to girlish for a 50 yr old... I wonder , if Tatianna was a bit of a stalker??? I get this feeling i dunno.... A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN 966302
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 pm

Sometimes women really know to be weird. A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN Lol
    I really do not know how all these years Michael fought with that.

No wonder when he says that he wanted to woo, but simply do not dare... A THREAD HERE ABOUT TATIANA THUMBZTEN 966302

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:01 am