L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

4 posters

SEEINGCLUES ON MJ'S BURN VICTIM DISGUISE AND PASSPORT

mjapyt2009

SEEINGCLUES ON MJ'S BURN VICTIM DISGUISE AND PASSPORT Empty SEEINGCLUES ON MJ'S BURN VICTIM DISGUISE AND PASSPORT

Post  mjapyt2009 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Interesting from Seeingclues especially the passport name of MJ.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=5366

http://www.seeingclues.blogspot.com/

powered by

This Blog
    This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
    It was the "Burn Victim Look"
    In December of 2007 Michael was seen with bandages around his mouth, while shopping at a book store with his children. Pictures from that day where taken and surfaced the internet, many wondered why the bandages where there.
    The story that was making headlines was that Michael was accidentally whacked in the face by his younger son Blanket while playing around, and part of Michael's upper lip collapsed. Apparently his lip was so bad that he needed to get it surgically fixed.

The media had reported that the reason for the bandages was due to MJ's lips bursting due to the accident with Blanket. Below is a report from "Extra":

Curiously though, during the GMA bodyguard interview, the topic of Michael's appearance at that time came up. They showed the pictures of Michael wearing bandages across the screen. When asked if Michael was hiding injuries under them, one of the body guards answered "No. That disguise to him was the burn victim"
    You can hear this at around 5:15

Michael has been known for showing unique appearences in public. Most often, has been seen wearing masks, sunglasses and scarves, not so much bandages. So, why would they question the bandages over all his other disguises?

What does burn victim remind you of, Dave Dave perhaps?
    The "disguise" really isn't a disguise, you can see it is MJ. So the bodyguards changing the story doesn't make much sense when they say he wanted to "disguise" as a burn victim. In light of the reports in 2007 where the explanation was given that an accident caused the surgery and resulting bandages, why would the bodyguards say that MJ was trying to disguise as a burn victim, now in 2010? And why a burn victim? In light of the Dave Dave Larry King Live appearance, it could make you wonder, and we are burning to know the truth... ;

powered by

This Blog
    This Blog

It's Joe, According To The Passport
    This will be the first of two articles on the GMA bodyguard interview. But in this first one, we will not point to anything that the bodyguards said, rather, what was briefly shown on the screen.

We have seen old copies of driver's licenses on the FBI report, and have yearned to see a form of identification that was CURRENT.

Well, a current passport would fit the bill!

For unknown reasons, Michael Jackson's PASSPORT flashed on the screen while they were discussing his finances..something unrelated to a passport. Did you see it?

Here is the screen shot. (click to enlarge). Many thanks to bmclane for finding this in the video, appoximately 3 minutes in:

It is an image from the passport overlayed over a $100 bill. (This time no doubt a REAL hundred dollar bill. :) ) You can watch the video here:
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

SEEINGCLUES ON MJ'S BURN VICTIM DISGUISE AND PASSPORT Empty Re: SEEINGCLUES ON MJ'S BURN VICTIM DISGUISE AND PASSPORT

Post  EMPATHY Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:57 am

http://tarotformichaeljackson.blogspot.com/2010/03/michael-september-tarot-2009.html

7th September Dave and Michael

I already knew the answer to this question would be ambiguous. The reason I just left it be. Now I will show you what happens when I ask tarot about Michael and Dave Dave.

SEEINGCLUES ON MJ'S BURN VICTIM DISGUISE AND PASSPORT PicCards%5CZen055Projections

PROJECTIONS

In a cinema hall, you look at the screen, you never look at the back--the projector is at the back. The film is not there really on the screen; it is just a projection of shadow and light. The film exists just at the back, but you never look at that. And the projector is there. Your mind is at the back of the whole thing, and the mind is the projector. But you always look at the other, because the other is the screen. When you are in love the person seems beautiful, no comparison. When you hate, the same person seems the ugliest, and you never become aware of how the same person can be the ugliest and the same person can be the most beautiful.... So the only way to reach to truth is to learn how to be immediate in your vision, how to drop the help of the mind. This agency of the mind is the problem, because mind can create only dreams.... Through your excitement the dream starts looking like reality. If you are too excited then you are intoxicated, then you are not in your senses. Then whatsoever you see is just your projection. And there are as many worlds as there are minds, because every mind lives in his own world.

The man and woman in this card are facing each other, yet they are not able to see each other clearly. Each is projecting an image they have constructed in their minds, covering the real face of the person they are looking at. All of us can get caught up in projecting movies of our own making onto the situations and people surrounding us. It happens when we are not fully aware of our own expectations, desires and judgments; instead of taking responsibility for them and owning them, we try to attribute them to others.

A projection can be devilish or divine, disturbing or comforting, but it is a projection nonetheless--a cloud that prevents us from seeing reality as it is. The only way out is to recognize the game. When you find a judgment arising about another, turn it around: Does what you see in others really belong to you? Is your vision clear, or clouded by what you want to see?
    Lemonbread

SEEINGCLUES ON MJ'S BURN VICTIM DISGUISE AND PASSPORT Empty Re: SEEINGCLUES ON MJ'S BURN VICTIM DISGUISE AND PASSPORT

Post  Lemonbread Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Empathy, How crazy of me, I just had DUH moment. When I took a look just now at the tarot that involves Michael and Dave Dave I realized the connection. Michael carries the scars of the burn incident inside and he sees that in the mirror, while Dave Dave on the outside reflect the scars of the burns, he does not carries them on the inside. Therefore Michael and Dave Dave in a way are mirror image of each other. Michael carries the scars from the burn accident on the inside but that is not being seen on the outside to anyone but Michael, he sees this in the mirror, where in Dave Dave case the scars are on the outside but when he looks in the mirror he does not see this, to him his out appearance is normal like everyone else because what is reflecting inside of Dave Dave is that he is a survivor and the scars are there to prove it.

It took me awhile to see this. But my higher self just slap me up side my head.

Pretty interesting Tarot. The Tarot sees the entirety, not just the three-dimensional way that we think. That is why sometimes the Tarot reads is mind boggling.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Lemonbread, you really do have a 'higher mind' what a super interpretation. Yes thats how I see it. I know tarot sometimes challenges and makes people have to think particularly if its a zen tarot - as it has a supremely spiritual quality to it The ordinary tarot incorporates other things around the question quite often and instead of giving just a straight answer to a question ( which it can) it sometimes chooses to answer by throwing up other diversions but, still diversions that pertain to the question. Hopefully that makes sense to you.

I love the tarot for its interpretations because it is very sensitive to the issue that is given in question. It will answer in that understanding of sensitivity too. If tarot does not feel that direct answers are the right thing, it will steer us to a roundabout way of thinking but still does produce the answer. Hopefully that might make an understanding of it.

You see, the problem with yes/no questions, tarot will say Yes, BUT or NO but, and then give information about the 'but' and that can be just about anything. It could be about a guy up the street and you think EH? Because then you have to think it through and realise that you need to investigate the 'guy up the street' to uncover the full answer. So it is not really black and white all the time. Missing children cases are very very difficult for me sometimes, because I have this play in the tarot where they can throw things up and what I would first of all think as cut and dried is,nt...as tarot would have revealed another angle and to get that answer that angle has to be questioned.

It is a never ending source of information that tarot provides, but the one thing I really feel about it is that quality it has to be 'gentle' when the need arises - and also the way it can be so circumspect. Its a respectful divination tool and Im sure you know how much I do respect it and never wish to tread on its values or principles .xx
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:44 am

Lemonbread and Empathy - yes Michael Jackson empathised so deeply from his heart for those who were suffering and he managed to uniquely show the world that he understood in his own way. I remember reading somewhere that the Man in the Mirror was one of his favourite lyrics/songs. Bless him! SEEINGCLUES ON MJ'S BURN VICTIM DISGUISE AND PASSPORT 795592 I love you I love you SEEINGCLUES ON MJ'S BURN VICTIM DISGUISE AND PASSPORT 795592

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:57 pm