L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

MICHAELS PALM

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

MICHAELS PALM  Empty MICHAELS PALM

Post  EMPATHY Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:52 pm

MICHAELS PALM  T1larg.jackson.umbrella.gi
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

MICHAELS PALM  Empty Re: MICHAELS PALM

Post  EMPATHY Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:56 pm

I thought this picture of Michaels palm on his left hand was really interesting and I spotted it by accident really.

But firstly the left hand is the subconcious and possible thought of action, the right hand is actually what we end up doing.

So, we are dealing with the left hand if you take that at face value from this picture and if you look at the lifeline which is the closest long line to the thumb you see it reaches almost down to the wrist (Base of the palm). What you will see if you look EVER so carefully is that in the very last section there is an 'island'.

An island is like a loop and its elongated. I hope you can see this. This can suggest a period in someones life where there is a complete transition - where they 'withdraw' from life.

It is also quite low in the lifeline suggesting later years and of course it did make me wonder....!!!
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Empathy, not to get off the subject. But do you see the suits that Michael has been wearing in those picture. Just like walking off of GQ &Ebony Magazine put together. He looks very handsome in those suits and I just loooooove those glasses makes him look more distinguished on top of those beautiful clothes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:05 pm