L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

THIS THREAD I FOUND ABOUT DOUBLES VERY INTERESTING

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

THIS THREAD I FOUND ABOUT DOUBLES VERY INTERESTING Empty THIS THREAD I FOUND ABOUT DOUBLES VERY INTERESTING

Post  EMPATHY Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 pm

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7258

There are quite clearly pictures here where MJ appears in them twice, one is him and one is,nt.
    Joygirl
    Joygirl

THIS THREAD I FOUND ABOUT DOUBLES VERY INTERESTING Empty Re: THIS THREAD I FOUND ABOUT DOUBLES VERY INTERESTING

Post  Joygirl Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Very interesting, although some are quite blurry. I bought This Is It a few days ago so I plan to really watch it this weekend now that I'm able to fast forward and rewind things. One thing I noticed about the DVD though, was that the only pictures on the cover are of MJ when he performed They Don't Really Care About Us and when he was wearing the blue and red shirt. Those are the only two times in the movie where he wasn't wearing glasses and looked like the Michael we all recognize. THIS THREAD I FOUND ABOUT DOUBLES VERY INTERESTING 202594
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

THIS THREAD I FOUND ABOUT DOUBLES VERY INTERESTING Empty Re: THIS THREAD I FOUND ABOUT DOUBLES VERY INTERESTING

Post  EMPATHY Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:12 am

I agree Joygirl - I honestly believe doubles were used in the film and tarot most certainly pointed that out. I wonder how Michael felt about it and I think tarot has covered those thoughts too. I will continue to upload the blogger which is in my signature and when you read all the months in one hit, it alll makes so much more sense. I have uploaded from March 2009 to October 2009 at the current time but will continue uploading - I will then send a pm to all with the link in case they dont look in my signature so they can study the readings better.

Nice to see you around too - and keep up with your music xxx
    Joygirl
    Joygirl

Post  Joygirl Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:49 pm

It's very nice to be around, and I will (: Talent show in a couple of days THIS THREAD I FOUND ABOUT DOUBLES VERY INTERESTING 674127
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:37 am

Joygirl wrote:It's very nice to be around, and I will (: Talent show in a couple of days THIS THREAD I FOUND ABOUT DOUBLES VERY INTERESTING 674127

Talent show, go ahead my dear Joygirl. THIS THREAD I FOUND ABOUT DOUBLES VERY INTERESTING 674127

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:49 pm