L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES

ionkazl
    ionkazl

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES Empty THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES

Post  ionkazl Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:50 am

Here interesting, I did not read this blog. I apologize if this has already commented. There are things about UFO
    THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES
    MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH HOAX I love you

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES Lol

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators is dedicated to investigate the circumstances of the Michael Jackson Hoax Death.

*** Death Hoax hits the Dutch media ***

Michael Jackson will come back

Michael Jackson is not dead, he’s alive. And he will come back. Soon he will be in the spot light again. He will then wake up humanity with his message: the world is about to be controlled by a secret society or worse, the Antichrist.

Michael is in hiding to come back stronger and to expose the New World Order. This is the firm belief of the masses, who seek each other on the Internet. At www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com they exchange clues and ideas. They impute Michael of some kind of messianic role.

The forum also attracts fierce opponents of the “Jackson-alive’ thought, which results sometimes in threatening messages. That is why these two Dutch initiators use their nicknames Mo and Souza. But Mo does reveal that she’s a 41-year-old resident of Kollumerland.

That there’s a consistent pattern in people denying the death of a celebrity, does not Mo’s mind. The evidence showing Elvis is alive is minor in proportion to this case. “Maybe 1/10 part of clues we have about Michael Jackson being alive”.

According to Mo and Souza there’s major evidence in the death certificate. “It shows the name Michael Joseph Jackson. That name is not according to his other official identification documents. Those show Michael Joe Jackson as his name. That’s something that can’t be changed overnight”
    Read more ..

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/michael-jackson-death-hoax/
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES Empty Re: THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES

Post  EMPATHY Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:55 am

There is no such physical being as the anti christ.

Brainwashing/politics is the anti christ, it is a movement that turns people against people

However, if you read the bible, Jesus said he would turn people against people, husbands against wives, children against parents.

I read that in the Hammadi texts just the other evening in the gnostic epistles too.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 am

Well they got it right in someways.But I have to agree with Empathy, there is no such thing has the Antichrist.
    Wars have gone on for centuries over this, it's all about power ,control and money.

Catholic religion is far by the worst set up scam of the centuries ( I was forced into at a young age)I mean when I go back and take a look at this religion, it is occultism at it's finest.One look at the Vatican city will confirm, rich beyond belief, and the worst case of child molesting going on still to this day , as they continue to cover it up, no wonder most of our baby boomers are screwed up, and if there is any finger pointing to be done on why the increase of pedophilia happened in the last 40 yrs and beyond it points to them.

If they are getting threats, it's not b/c of some made up evil do'er.. it's plain evil vs good,and why would the "evil" have a problem with this forum?

I think some ppl are starting to get it, but it's been so twisted for so many years it's really hard to understand, and that for the fact it is brainwashing like Empathy said.

A long time ago I made a slip up. My kids were talking about the "devil" hell. It just came out of my mouth before I could stop it.I said there is no such thing as the devil and hell, this is made up to make you behave.
    Well, guess what ? My son being the little rebel he is said in school in front of his teacher what I told him.
    Geez you'd thought I'd killed someone.They didn't like that at all.My kids are always well behaved, and it's not b/c of a made religion, told them so or else.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:57 am

Great post lovemj2.

We have all been extremely suppressed over the years and religion has caused all the wars in this world, every single one. The Church is a building, bricks and mortar wherever it is built. It offers sanctum for those who need somewhere peaceful to pray, I understand that if its the only place to get some peace and quiet. However, the house of god is in everyones hearts, their concience is what makes the world choices.

If the choice of the concience is wrong and its made by the wrong people for POWER then we are all stuffed.

The only way to change that is to change peoples conciousness and people always get this wrong and think of angels or aliens from outer space or the cosmos, its not to do with that, its to do with how your brain ticks.

We are all conditioned I know that, and Michael knew that and he has been trying to tell people to break out of those conditions because if you dont, then you cant see the truth. He told everyone that history has lied to us, and he is right. Everybody has to go back to scripts and texts found in the desert basically so we are back to Egypt here and pre civilisations.

All the truth we have has been built up on power trips, people who want to be in control. If people are in control and have a stronghold you cant break away from that. They give us toys to play with, computers and tvs and radios first of all, then they brainwash us through the love of our toys. Very clever stuff you see.

Way back if you threatened someone with hell they would have believed you - its a terrible thing to get people to go into churches and pay for the pleasure with the passing of the plate etc - but Im sorry that I am no advocate of this and not a churchgoer. I think everyone should have their own opinion though - but for me it all ended when I was 9 years of age - realising how many people could lie and then go to confession in a catholic church and just get away with a bit of rice bread and a couple of hail marys.

That means anyone can do anything and be absolved? Because god forgives it? oh well thats great is,nt it?
    Is that why people kill and say its the will of God or whatever they want to say? Thats wrong.

ITS WRONG TO KILL.

In every religious text there are 'forms' of the 10 commandments and KILLING is definately a crime, not a SIN - its a CRIME against humanity. Nobody has the right to kill another person then claim that they are religious and it was in the name of religion. This has happened.

But having said that I feel sorry for everybody in the grip of religious emotion. They have been completely shaped by it and no not another way of thinking so we cant condemn people for their thoughts and beliefs. I stand by everyone for what they believe.

But the REAL TRUTH does set you FREE.

I wish I could find a certain passage I read a long time ago. It tells you that you cant find God in the sky, on the earth, in a book, house,text or anywhere because he is,nt in those places he is within and if you seek him you will find him and strangely that is genuinely within you as a person.

If you go out and do kind things for people you dont always get a reward but the reward is a glowing feeling that you get for yourself knowing that you wanted to help somebody and were able to achieve that.

Its a very special thing - if people go out for reward then they are not doing things from the heart and you have to do things from the heart.

I dont think anyone is saintly, we are not born perfect of the mind because we are all born within time eras where there is pain killing and destruction, that has happened at all points of history. Our minds have to know survival and to survive you have to be able to stand your guard. That stops us being little white angels floating about with a pocket posy to give everyone and not a bad thought in our head.

We do have bad thoughts because we are human and respond to conditioning, so we can swear sometimes, or do something and feel we should,nt have afterward.

Just minor things dont make us a bad person though. As long as your entire thinking is logically balanced and you are thoughtful to other people and if this kind of thought can spread then you can create L.0.V.E. If more people thought before they acted, if more people talked things out before fighting or maiming then we would have reached another point of conciousness.

Conciousness is how you think. Concience is how you act.
    That is LOVE and can be turned into universal Love.

But we do have to make LOVE the religion and not the old and bitter battles of the past that permeate all the other religions today.

I would join a religion called LOVE and if that was never materialised - I would never link myself to any religion for my entire life. I dont believe in the doctrines that preach good and then spoil it all with terrible actions.

Now, whose gonna put the soapbox away....before I start another speech... THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES 724661

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 am

"Way back if you threatened someone with hell they would have believed you - its a terrible thing to get people to go into churches and pay for the pleasure with the passing of the plate etc - but Im sorry that I am no advocate of this and not a churchgoer. I think everyone should have their own opinion though - but for me it all ended when I was 9 years of age - realising how many people could lie and then go to confession in a catholic church and just get away with a bit of rice bread and a couple of hail marys."
    THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES 650284
    100% on board with your thoughts!
    That's why I like was, oh hell no, you are not going to tell my kids they are going to hell cuz they don't show up in a "church" every Sunday!
    Great post Empathy!
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:52 pm

I think the movie Stigmata is movie that everyone should watch, it brings up many good points.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:14 pm

I cant remember if I have seen that movie or not Lemonbread, I think I must have done. I watch a lot of films and they all start to get jumbled and blurred. I would never ever watch the exorcist though I refused because I thought that was just bleeding stuff into peoples brains.

Stigmata however, now thats a different one I genuinely would have to think about my views on that.

But, I think I would consider blue dandelions more of a phonomenon - I dont get it to be honest why these films are out there to 'scare' people. I know some come with some true 'factor' behind them - but I think before anyone takes anything on board as factual or possible, they always should do their research and when they are satisfied with whatever those findings are, then is the time to be able to give a true thought or opinion. I know I cant do that right now regarding that particular film.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:34 am