L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

5 posters

THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE

kitkat71

THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE Empty THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE

Post  kitkat71 Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:18 pm

This is proof the THIS IS IT was always to be a movie not a DOCUMANTARY https://www.youtube.com/user/MJHoaxEvidence check out this channel it is very interesting.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE Empty Re: THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE

Post  EMPATHY Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:57 pm

I will have a look soon thank you for posting this xxxxx I love you
    butterfly
    butterfly

THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE Empty Re: THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE

Post  butterfly Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Also, this was posted over at LKL blog

LiberianGirl(beLIEve) September 28th, 2010 10:13 pm ET
    OMG! Did you guys check out This Is It's Full Cast and Crew???
    We were told that there were only 2 cameras and shot the so called rehearsals just by a chance and for Michael's archieves. But I wrote before that the camera angles were very professional which were trying to be seemed like they were making an un-professional shooting. I checked out the Full Crew list of TII and there're 8 cameras!!! There're Principal cameras as well as Additional Cameras!!! It is just the way I thought about it. That was a professional Feature Film!!!

Watch this video for details. It is amazing. It's on Youtube. The name of the video is: An Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It" –Part 1–AN M.J.H.E. EXCLUSIVE

And here is the list of the Camera and Electrical Department

Derlin Brynford-Jones .... technocrane operator: 3D unit
    Robin Bursey .... camera utility: "a" camera, 3D unit
    Cary Caraway .... lead tech: mosys
    Mark Cunniffe .... lighting operator
    Mark Cunniffe .... lighting programmer
    John D'Avignon .... additional camera operator
    Andrew Degnan .... convergence puller: "a" camera, 3D unit
    Ric Ellington .... still photographer: 3D unit
    Ric Ellington .... still photographer: second unit
    Jamie Felz .... first assistant camera: "a" camera, 3D unit
    Demfis Fyssicopulos .... lighting programmer
    Richard Gorrod .... lighting crew chief (as Rich Gorrod)
    Bruce Green .... video: live show
    Joe Guzman .... rigging grip
    Darin Haggard .... additional camera
    Greg Harrington .... additional camera
    Beck Hoehn .... second assistant camera: "a" camera, 3D unit
    James Jermyn .... second assistant camera: second unit
    Gary Johnson .... second assistant camera: "b" camera, 3D unit
    Patrick Meade Jones .... camera utility: second unit Phantom camera
    Bob Kertesz .... additional digital imaging technician
    Robert Knouse .... additional camera (as Robbie Knouse)
    Dennis Kornegay .... technical advisor
    J.P. Lipa .... cinematographer: intro sequence
    Carlos Lopez Calleja .... first assistant camera: second unit Phantom camera
    Kim Marks .... camera operator: "a" camera, 3D unit
    Kim Marks .... director of photography: second unit
    Ryan Nguyen .... additional digital imaging technician
    Michael Pagen .... lead crane tech, 3D unit
    Rick Page .... first assistant camera: "b" camera, 3D unit
    Doug Price .... convergence puller: "b" camera, 3D unit
    Greg Reynolds .... additional camera operator
    Jeff Ross .... 3D technician
    Paul Sanchez .... director of photography: 3D unit
    Chris Shadley .... key video assist
    Garrett Shannon .... camera utility: "b" camera, 3D unit
    Ryan Sheridan .... on-set 3D engineering
    Robert Simoneaux .... lighting technician
    Chris Squires .... camera operator: "b" camera, 3D unit
    Chris Squires .... director of photography: second unit
    Chris Squires .... steadicam operator
    Phil Stoole .... videographer: UK
    John Stradling .... first assistant camera: second unit
    Larissa Supplitt .... second assistant camera: "a" camera, 3D unit
    Nick Theodorakis .... chief digital imaging technician: 3D unit
    Paul Vought .... technocrane technician: 3D unit
    Damien Wasylkiw .... videographer: UK (as Damien Wasylki)
    Patrick Woodroffe .... lighting designer

A full production crew here dont you think??

study

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Did u see this too Butterfly? Also note.. odd name new member who posted this?

Tumic ShaSon

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=11628
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:40 am

lovemj2 wrote:Did u see this too Butterfly? Also note.. odd name new member who posted this?

Tumic ShaSon

lovemj2, Sorry Im not a member so cant access the topic. THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE 48433

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:23 am

butterfly wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:Did u see this too Butterfly? Also note.. odd name new member who posted this?

Tumic ShaSon

lovemj2, Sorry Im not a member so cant access the topic. THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE 48433

Ahhh , okay. this person is saying they thing the informer is Madonna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcZ28R4Pnw4
    Video created and directed by: Mjhoaxevidence!
    2:45 is the answer to MADONNA being the INFORMER!

This is the footage used by Mjhoaxevidence! skip to 0:26! But was BLURRED!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z7fXj2KaU0&feature=related
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:26 am

Wow, Madonna, the Informer. Thanks lovemj2 for those two clips. They tally up with both background pics being mauve/purple!

bounce
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:23 am

Sorry I must be slow here, but does this make Madonna a good guy or a bad guy?

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:26 am

I'm not sure Empathy, there are supposedly more video's to come , and inside information about TII being a movie from the start? THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE 467435 "feels like a game player"
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:14 pm

I just dont feel confident about all these 'things that pop up' on the hoax forums.

Whatever the situation it will keep people busy on their thread over there for a while - wonder how many pages it will go up to before it runs out of lustre?
    ionkazl
    ionkazl

THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE Empty Michael Jackson Drummer Jonathan Moffett

Post  ionkazl Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:39 am

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson Drummer Jonathan Moffett To Perform This Is It Songs At AIMS
    By Paul Cashmere, 12:11pm Sep 24, 2010
    Next weekend, the Australian International Music Show (AIMS) will include a world exclusive. Michael Jackson’s drummer Jonathan Moffett will host a drum clinic and perform 10 songs that he would have played had Michael not died and the ‘This Is It’ show had gone ahead.

Moffett, who has also played with Madonna, Elton John, George Michael and Diana Ross, will feature the songs during his drum clinic at the Melbourne Convention Centre on Sunday, October 3rd.

He will also talk about his technique and take questions from the audience.

“I’ve been doing drum clinics since 1987,” Jonathan tells Undercover News. “Since Michael’s passing I always felt I wanted to honour him somehow. When I was contacted by AIMS I thought this would be a great way to pay tribute to Michael”.

The 10 songs he will use are all songs that he would have performed for the ‘This Is It’ tour. “I will be doing the arrangements as I would have done them live,” he says.

Jonathan Moffett worked with Michael Jackson for more than 30 years. “He tells us his career went “far beyond what a little boy dreamed of when he picked up two drumsticks”.

He also says there is a lot of activity coming up for Michael Jackson fans. “There is the rumour that the ‘This Is It’ tour will still go ahead with the musicians and dancers that would have been on the tour and with the original sets but with guest singers for each song,” he says.

He also says we can look forward to a new Michael Jackson album in November featuring “the unreleased songs he was working on plus outtakes from earlier records.”

There is also talk of additional songs from ‘This Is It’ that were not in the movie coming out. “’Dangerous’ wasn’t in the film,” he says. “We rehearsed that. There was also the 80s medley featuring ‘Don’t Stop ‘Till You Get Enough’, ‘Off The Wall’ and ‘Rock With You’ that wasn’t in the film.”

Despite his time with Michael as a live drummer, he says he never got to work with him on any of his albums. “I did play drums on ‘I Want Muscles’, the Diana Ross hit,” he says. “That is me you hear”.

The event will also feature the Fender Super Jam fronted from The Living End’s Chris Cheney, showcases from Michael Paynter, Paris Wells, Dan Kelly and Bertie Blackman and workshops with Jeff Martin from The Tea Party and Bruce Kulick from Kiss.

The first Australian International Music show is on October 2 and 3 at the Melbourne Convention

THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE Mj-friends-12

http://www.undercover.fm/news/12244-exclusive-michael-jackson-drummer-jonathan-moffett-to-perform-this-is-it-songs-at-aims

Jacko planned Australian tour
    October 01, 2010

KING of pop Michael Jackson had been planning an Australian tour on the eve of his death, it has been revealed.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
    End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
    Jackson’s drummer and close friend of 30 years Jonathan Moffett has revealed Jackson planned to take his ill-fated This Is It tour around the world with Australia, and Melbourne, part of his plans.

“About a week before he died we all had our contracts extended by a couple of years,” Moffett said.

“Michael told us we had five years to change the world. So after we did a year or so at the O2 arena in London we planned to bring the show on the road.”

Moffett, who has also drummed for Madonna, Elton John, Janet Jackson and the Jackson 5, arrives in Melbourne today for an appearance at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre this weekend.

He joins KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick, Kate Cebrano and James Morrison for the Australian International Music Show.

In a world first, Moffett said he would play a collection of Jackson hits for the first time since the star’s death.

“I have 10 tracks that we were going to play during the This Is It Tour, and I will be playing through those tracks just like we would have in concert,” he said.

“It’s a dedication to Michael. He's like family to me, I spent more than half of my life with him.

“I saw him the night before he died at rehearsals and he was great…I just remember how happy he was.

“After that I needed time to mourn, I miss him so much. But I’ve realised now I want to play his music forever, it brings me so much joy and brings back so many memories,” he said.

Moffett, who keeps in regular contact with the entire Jackson family and still works musically with siblings Janet and Germaine, said it took him a long time to accept the star had died.

“At one point I couldn’t accept it was a reality. How could he not be here? He is invincible to me.”

“But now it’s time to celebrate his life, legacy, and contribution to music.”

Moffett said there was still talk of taking the This Is It tour around the world.

“The entire set is sitting in a warehouse somewhere ready to go, it’s just a matter of figuring out how best to do it.”

He said various concepts had been discussed, but they all included the entire cast of the original show, including Australian guitarist Orianthi Pnagaris.

“Whether we get some big name artists to sing, or Michael impersonators, or use a mix of video technology and holograms, there are plans to take the show on the road.”

Until then Moffett said he was looking forward to a series of workshops and clinics at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre this weekend.

The music show runs from 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday.

THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE 388300

THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE 735954-michael-jackson

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/jacko-planned-australian-tour/story-e6frf96f-1225932629224
    Joygirl
    Joygirl

Post  Joygirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:01 am

I actually saw the ad for the music show this morning but I forgot what it was called, so it's like fate that you have posted about it because now I'm going to look into getting tickets :) Thanks a billion ha
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:04 am

Joygirl wrote:I actually saw the ad for the music show this morning but I forgot what it was called, so it's like fate that you have posted about it because now I'm going to look into getting tickets :) Thanks a billion ha

Dont forget to spill all the details if you go xxxxx THIS IS IT -THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MOVIE 388300

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:26 pm