L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

THIS IS IT - TIME TO HEAL THE WORLD.

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

THIS IS IT - TIME TO HEAL THE WORLD. Empty THIS IS IT - TIME TO HEAL THE WORLD.

Post  EMPATHY Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:38 pm

http://healersfortheworld.blogspot.com/

This is something I will make a hash of - trying to 'communicate' - this blog is one from the heart - theres a long way to go - Im not the best writer - Im trying - theres a lot to try to explain - I dont know if it will mean anything to you guys but if it does let me know.

There are only a few articles and The Big Guy Article will come in other parts.
    Joygirl
    Joygirl

THIS IS IT - TIME TO HEAL THE WORLD. Empty Re: THIS IS IT - TIME TO HEAL THE WORLD.

Post  Joygirl Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:38 am

I really enjoy reading your post Empathy. It really inspired me to change myself and to be even more giving, caring and kind to all those whose paths I cross.
    And it's opened up my mind to think more. About what I do and use and how I can better contribute to heal the world before it's too late. I'm going to keep re-reading it so that I don't ever forget to keep my conscience on.
    starfish
    starfish

THIS IS IT - TIME TO HEAL THE WORLD. Empty Re: THIS IS IT - TIME TO HEAL THE WORLD.

Post  starfish Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:50 am

I went to read blog...I forgot the time that has passed...lol!
    Really is a wonderful Empathy. There is much to be said there...particular part of the healer...and I love the picture you uploaded there, dancing tree, gracefully. I love you
    That YT blown me away. Thank you set that.

And, yes, always keep conscience on!

Much love THIS IS IT - TIME TO HEAL THE WORLD. 996386
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:12 am

Thank you for visiting there - I know some of the thoughts might be 'too much' in some peoples minds - if not now further writings might produce that effect - but I need to write some things down there and all the links to the articles are on the right hand side under the word Articles.

Michael told us History lied - it did, Im going to try to show you how that might be and what I 'know' inside of me or what has been told to me and by doing so with this deep subject it will show me who 'knows or feels' the same thing. Anyone can comment there so if there are things you feel yourself please write them if you want to. If there are responses of any kind, it shows that people are really thinking about this.

xxx

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:54 am

Very well said Empathy, it is time to wake up the sleepy masses:) cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:25 am