L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

Tarot on Lisa Marie Presley

Lemonbread

Tarot on Lisa Marie Presley Empty Tarot on Lisa Marie Presley

Post  Lemonbread Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:23 am

Empathy is it possible to do a tarot on Lisa Marie Presley. I get the feeling that all is not well with her. I was watching a clip from the interview that she did with Oprah and she looks very sad in the eyes. She seems like a very trouble person.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Tarot on Lisa Marie Presley Empty Re: Tarot on Lisa Marie Presley

Post  EMPATHY Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:03 am

Lemonbread wrote:Empathy is it possible to do a tarot on Lisa Marie Presley. I get the feeling that all is not well with her. I was watching a clip from the interview that she did with Oprah and she looks very sad in the eyes. She seems like a very trouble person.

Heres one x

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=trfop&action=display&thread=1031
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Empathy, so the million dollar question is Has the negativity remove itself from Lisa Marie. This is so eerie because it is like history repeating itself. The one thing that I do not understand is that if she is of age now, why can she not be in charge of her inheritance. Other question for you Empathy, when was the last time you had a conversation with Mr. Presley.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:42 am