L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

MICHAEL JACKSON - THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE MIRROR

butterfly
    butterfly

MICHAEL JACKSON - THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE MIRROR Empty MICHAEL JACKSON - THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE MIRROR

Post  butterfly Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Take a look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw4h2-wT_tI&feature=share

Someone behind the scene is running this whole event MICHAEL JACKSON - THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE MIRROR 1220

MICHAEL JACKSON - THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE MIRROR Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON - THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE MIRROR

Post  Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:47 am

butterfly wrote:

Take a look at this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw4h2-wT_tI&feature=share

Someone behind the scene is running this whole event MICHAEL JACKSON - THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE MIRROR 1220

I kept wondering if she was suffering from post traumatic stress since she keeps giving different replies to where she was when she heard the "breaking news" of her brother's demise.....

I think Larry King was a bit suprprised but he didn't comment upon her correcting him...

Scripted from above?

Queen of cats MICHAEL JACKSON - THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE MIRROR 33788
    butterfly
    butterfly

MICHAEL JACKSON - THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE MIRROR Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON - THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE MIRROR

Post  butterfly Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:01 pm

What sets the alarm bells off for me is when she was interviewed by Larry King and Janet smiles when she talks of the "death" of her brother Michael..

lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 am