L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

A NICE STORY...

butterfly
    butterfly

A NICE STORY... Empty A NICE STORY...

Post  butterfly Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:53 am

Well my dear friend "cris" over at LKL has blogged this today.

cris December 13th, 2010 11:39 am ET

I want you to "Hold My Hand" because it's cold in "Hollywood Tonight". But "Keep Your Head Up" because "(I Like) The Way You Love Me" even when fame is a "Monster" I see the "Best Of Joy" but wait!! It's June 25th 2009 and it's "Breaking News" because I honestly am disgusted of it all and "(I Can’t Make It) Another Day". Those who know me "Behind The Mask" know why I went "Much Too Soon".

===========

Michael, stay safe and enjoy your life!

flower

A NICE STORY... Empty Re: A NICE STORY...

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:53 am

butterfly wrote:Well my dear friend "cris" over at LKL has blogged this today.

cris December 13th, 2010 11:39 am ET

I want you to "Hold My Hand" because it's cold in "Hollywood Tonight". But "Keep Your Head Up" because "(I Like) The Way You Love Me" even when fame is a "Monster" I see the "Best Of Joy" but wait!! It's June 25th 2009 and it's "Breaking News" because I honestly am disgusted of it all and "(I Can’t Make It) Another Day". Those who know me "Behind The Mask" know why I went "Much Too Soon".

===========

Michael, stay safe and enjoy your life!

flower

Hahaha! I was just thinking of doing something with the song titles on the album but your friend beat me to it! I will just have to hold my head up behind the masque and try and make it another day!

I will return with the Blue Gangsta- track not on "Michael" but says a lot about current situation I think! Think Avatar in Smooth criminal outfit asking Who is it to BEAT IT!

Titania Queen of cats and sexy lol! panthers king queen
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

This is what I blogged back to "cris"

butterfly December 14th, 2010 7:09 am ET

@cris, so wonderful to see you cheering us all up with your neat explanation of how you compiled the songs in yr album. I have just one question though, shouldn't there be one more song added at the end titled BAM??? :D

AND THIS IS HIS REPLY TO ME TODAY

cris December 15th, 2010 1:27 am ET

Thank you butterfly! And you were here when I mentioned the album last year to you and many here including Stu and Tinkerbell, but the "BAM" as I stated some time ago was merely the band starting up again on cue during Human Nature after a quick break when some stage improvisation was done for the eventual concerts, but as I told you, Michael is dead and the shadow in Hold My Hand isn't the Man in the Mirror. Ted and Akon don't know what their saying. You know that. Don't you? This.I.A.A,A.G.Advture. ♔

============

OMG do you see his trademark the "crown" lol!

starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:01 am

Ugh, this man is quite wise...
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Well, here is "cris's" last blog on LKL today

cris December 16th, 2010 10:10 am ET

Thank you all for the wonderful anonymous time I spent here. Stay strong and I love you all. It's time for Magic. See you next year. ♔

Copyright ©️ 2009-2010. The Michael Jackson Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

==============

A NICE STORY... 116630
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:14 am

This is a man who knows how to light a fire...isn't it?
    Man goes on holiday...Christmas is near, New Year...winter magic begin...

Oh...see...and I forget To put my crown here... king

A NICE STORY... 50101
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:34 am

starfish wrote:This is a man who knows how to light a fire...isn't it?
    Man goes on holiday...Christmas is near, New Year...winter magic begin...

Oh...see...and I forget To put my crown here... king

A NICE STORY... 50101

Let us all have a toast to the Magic for the good times to arrive.
    A NICE STORY... 709544

starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:16 am

LK knows his blog that keeps very well and lights a fire there...
    and if there is no he will created that...

Of course toast FOR LOVE.
    A NICE STORY... 709544

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:18 am

starfish wrote:
    LK knows his blog that keeps very well and lights a fire there...
    and if there is no he will created that...

Of course toast FOR LOVE.
    A NICE STORY... 709544
    Fire indeed Starfish.. that's one way to keep traffic flowing in king
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:31 am

Yes, lovemj2, but is not an easy job, lot of burden on back with this work....

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:47 pm

This person posting is not MJ, or anyone with info. Sorry but that is the truth.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:53 pm

lovemj2 wrote:This person posting is not MJ, or anyone with info. Sorry but that is the truth.

I don't have any idea who this Cris is- and what he writes is very much open to interpretation if we consider his last post ( which is really all I have to go by here).
    I am more inclined to go with the Teddy Riley angle here. The jester speaks and no one believes him?
    Blue Gangsta aka someone who is forced to live outside society on account of force majeur. He is blue because he didn't want to but he was in a position where he had really very little choice in the matter. Interesting and important point made my Teddy Riley in the Grapejuice interview- MJ was a target for all except his children...

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:
    lovemj2 wrote:This person posting is not MJ, or anyone with info. Sorry but that is the truth.

I don't have any idea who this Cris is- and what he writes is very much open to interpretation if we consider his last post ( which is really all I have to go by here).
    I am more inclined to go with the Teddy Riley angle here. The jester speaks and no one believes him?
    Blue Gangsta aka someone who is forced to live outside society on account of force majeur. He is blue because he didn't want to but he was in a position where he had really very little choice in the matter. Interesting and important point made my Teddy Riley in the Grapejuice interview- MJ was a target for all except his children...

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers

Teddy has his face behind him as he plays his role.This person(faceless) could just be an employee for the blog, know what I mean?
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:16 am

IMHO nones of us know who any of "us" is so when someone may speak truth we may well believe they are a raving lunatic! For myself, blogging on LKL blog since Oct 2009 has been quite an experience, and if anything it has awoken me to take everything with a grain of salt! In fact, I feel more lighter and more accepting about life and where anybody is vibrating in their life. We are simply doing the best we can at the level that each one is at. Evolving with L.O.V.E.

A NICE STORY... 996386 A NICE STORY... 996386 A NICE STORY... 996386

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:35 am

butterfly wrote:
    IMHO nones of us know who any of "us" is so when someone may speak truth we may well believe they are a raving lunatic! For myself, blogging on LKL blog since Oct 2009 has been quite an experience, and if anything it has awoken me to take everything with a grain of salt! In fact, I feel more lighter and more accepting about life and where anybody is vibrating in their life. We are simply doing the best we can at the level that each one is at. Evolving with L.O.V.E.

A NICE STORY... 996386 A NICE STORY... 996386 A NICE STORY... 996386

I don't believe anyone is a raving lunatic butterfly.As for knowing who people are well, some do but some don't.I do believe we give love out to everyone, but I do believe without a doubt certain people are playing games with BELIEVERS and as much as I try to avoid stating my thoughts about posters like this, well being an Indigo it's hard to break free from my traits, I do not tolerate liars, bullies, or thieves:) And after seeing this happen over and over again it gets a little old:(

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:21 am