L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

A documentary ''The Jacksons Are Coming''

starfish
    starfish

A documentary ''The Jacksons Are Coming'' Empty A documentary ''The Jacksons Are Coming''

Post  starfish Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:06 am

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

A documentary ''The Jacksons Are Coming'' Empty Re: A documentary ''The Jacksons Are Coming''

Post  EMPATHY Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:01 am

I would never wish to be 'personal' about Michael but he looks like he had some serious 'collagen' injections in his lips? dont you?
    starfish
    starfish

A documentary ''The Jacksons Are Coming'' Empty Re: A documentary ''The Jacksons Are Coming''

Post  starfish Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:51 am

From here
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=6415&start=1025

Interesting...here are some pictures that I noticed...

A documentary ''The Jacksons Are Coming'' 1double
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 am

Maybe there was a 'naughty' double who did things and that was something that was a problem?

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 am

A documentary ''The Jacksons Are Coming'' 909372 naughty' double, I dunno but I'm thinking one of them could be very mean at times:)
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Admin wrote:Maybe there was a 'naughty' double who did things and that was something that was a problem?

I had exactly that thought in my head.
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:14 pm

lovemj2 wrote: A documentary ''The Jacksons Are Coming'' 909372 naughty' double, I dunno but I'm thinking one of them could be very mean at times:)

We can also use that term.

A documentary ''The Jacksons Are Coming'' 932824

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 pm

The Michael on the left has some gray in his eyebrows and hair, did anybody notice that? I think it looks great! which one do you think is the real Michael?

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:18 pm

Barbara wrote:The Michael on the left has some gray in his eyebrows and hair, did anybody notice that? I think it looks great! which one do you think is the real Michael?
    I think everyone is starting to get it... although a few swear there is only one MJ, well it's just not so is it?:)
    You know the Pepsi video bugs me, it has been cut here and there.
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 am

How about this picture when you open this linlk?
    http://mjdh.bplaced.net/

starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:19 am

lovemj2 wrote:
    Barbara wrote:The Michael on the left has some gray in his eyebrows and hair, did anybody notice that? I think it looks great! which one do you think is the real Michael?
    I think everyone is starting to get it... although a few swear there is only one MJ, well it's just not so is it?:)
    You know the Pepsi video bugs me, it has been cut here and there.

Something similar bothering me to on that subject.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:07 pm