L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Karen Faye via web

starfish
    starfish

Karen Faye via web Empty Karen Faye via web

Post  starfish Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:47 am

On Wednesday 2nd February 2011, @wingheart said:

Some people keep bringing up that I was reporting on my FB how excited and great rehearsals were. This was true. All was going really well IN THE BEGINNING. Everything went terribly wrong the week before Michael's death. I was being threatened to STAY OF THE INTERNET when I started trying to get my superiors to get help for Michael. They promised me they had hired the best doctor in the world for him...AND THEN HE WAS DEAD!!!!!

Re: Karen Faye - @wingheart

On Wednesday 2nd February 2011, @wingheart said:

It is very unusual that neither MLB or myself...who were closest, (actually TOUCHING) and were demanded and hired directly by MJ, have NOT been questioned by the attorneys in ANY case. APPEARS getting to the truth is not the IMPORTANT issue. Too many big guys with very deep pockets running the "truth about MJ" show.

@Ivy_MJJC I was INTERROGATED by the LAPD, but never anything further. The TRUTH is as I said, I "could" be called as a witness.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=7084&start=425

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:36 pm