L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

An Interesting Post on the MJHD Forum

Lemonbread

An Interesting Post on the MJHD Forum Empty An Interesting Post on the MJHD Forum

Post  Lemonbread Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Empathy, I was just reading a post on the another forum regarding Michael having Psychic abilites. Some of the post are very interesting, it seems that your little nudge on that website some how allow that post titled Did Michael have Psychic Abilities? to be post. And the response back to is truly amazing. Some went as far as to make a video about Michael and the different types of abilities and the mechanics of it. So now I guess that they feel a little comfortable with discussing this aspect in life without any scorn. They are coming to the same conclusion that I spoke to you about on this forum (I'll say about 2-3 monts ago) Hmmmm!. They even went into details about The Seven Laws of Nature. I maybe crazy, but did I not discussed this on this forum as well, a while ago. It seems to me that I am hearing an echo. I think that they are finally getting the wake up call. If anybody get a chance please pop into their forum. You know I did ask them a question about Remote Viewing a long time ago, and you know what I did not get a response back. There is another thing that I do not understand. I post a question to them regarding the song Softly by Maxwell in which Michael is on it. The beginning of the song starts out with Michael speaking a verse, now this is the same verse that I heard on I Just Can't Stop Loving You. Now everyone is saying that those lines was always there. No they were not. I tried to get a response back to the post that I made and it went unanswered. This tells me that Michael was in the recording studio for a long time, doing recordings with different artist. So I will pose this question to you Empathy, Do Sony have rights to a sign in which Michael appear on. Like the case with Maxwell.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

An Interesting Post on the MJHD Forum Empty Re: An Interesting Post on the MJHD Forum

Post  EMPATHY Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Do you have a link Lemonbread to the thread over there?
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

An Interesting Post on the MJHD Forum Empty Re: An Interesting Post on the MJHD Forum

Post  EMPATHY Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:20 pm

starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:01 am

Really interesting post.
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:31 am

starfish wrote:Really interesting post.

I believe that he developed himself to a higher level than the average man. In some way, we all strive for that, some more and some less.
    It is the birth of a higher, it is the birth of a love that is truly unconditional, without expectations or demands.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:29 am