L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

THEILLUSION777 BLOGGER - BAM THIS JULY?

butterfly
    butterfly

THEILLUSION777 BLOGGER - BAM THIS JULY? Empty THEILLUSION777 BLOGGER - BAM THIS JULY?

Post  butterfly Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Take a look at this. What does the last paragraph mean?? Can someone clarify my confusion pls?

http://theillusion777.wordpress.com/feed/

THEILLUSION777 BLOGGER - BAM THIS JULY? 467435

THEILLUSION777 BLOGGER - BAM THIS JULY? Empty Re: THEILLUSION777 BLOGGER - BAM THIS JULY?

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Why do ppl play like this? I hate to say it because it's gone on for so long and ppl really want to believe it, but he is not coming back.:( Just breaks my heart to see ppl trying to fool everyone, and keep them hoping.
    butterfly
    butterfly

THEILLUSION777 BLOGGER - BAM THIS JULY? Empty Re: THEILLUSION777 BLOGGER - BAM THIS JULY?

Post  butterfly Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:55 pm

MJ could appear his normal self in public and people would just think he's an impersonator. How good is that? He could just choose to live a normal life doing his directing, producing, and be comfortable and contented if that is what he wants. I hope he is feeling good about himself these days afro

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 pm

butterfly wrote:

MJ could appear his normal self in public and people would just think he's an impersonator. How good is that? He could just choose to live a normal life doing his directing, producing, and be comfortable and contented if that is what he wants. I hope he is feeling good about himself these days afro

Because it would ruin so many ppl, think of this story as a huge ball of yarn... somewhere deep in the center is the truth, and if it REALLY comes out, well like Liza said "All hell will break loose"
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:27 am

Yes, all hell might break loose.
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Take a look at this by theIllusion77 - Joe v Joseph!!!

http://theillusion777.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/post-4-joe-vs-joseph-bam-acronym/

This guy is really into numbers!

lol!
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:29 am

I thought as time goes on...that this story will slowly subside...but she more and more continues to grow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:30 pm