L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

4 posters

Flem18 ?...

starfish
    starfish

Flem18 ?... Empty Flem18 ?...

Post  starfish Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:17 am

Flem18 ?... Empty Re: Flem18 ?...

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:28 am

Yes, she makes a lot of good points, also believes there is "two":) I love you
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:56 pm

OMG - Flem18 has done quite a few vds on this double theory. She keeps pointing back to post Pepsi burn era when the personalities started changing in the MJ's. One quiet and shy, the other one confident and aggressive. Also, when Michael was interviewed at about 7? yrs of age he says I have 3 sisters and 6 brothers! Could he have been a twin as Flem18 suggested and that twin was adopted by a relative and then reunited with the family a few years later?

Flem18 ?... 467435

Is this a hoax within a hoax??

Flem18 ?... 116630

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 am

butterfly wrote:

OMG - Flem18 has done quite a few vds on this double theory. She keeps pointing back to post Pepsi burn era when the personalities started changing in the MJ's. One quiet and shy, the other one confident and aggressive. Also, when Michael was interviewed at about 7? yrs of age he says I have 3 sisters and 6 brothers! Could he have been a twin as Flem18 suggested and that twin was adopted by a relative and then reunited with the family a few years later?

Flem18 ?... 467435

Is this a hoax within a hoax??

Flem18 ?... 116630

Not so sure about that, I believe the other one was never hidden, take the case of Mary Kate and Ashely, no one ever knew there was two of them for some time:)
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Do you remember that pic of MJ shopping in a store in a green jacket (I think it was Arnie Kleins) and then in the background there was another MJ in the same green jacket! Gosh I must go back to the old forum and check what the Tarot said about the double theory. Something along the lines he's here but not here?? Split personality? Flem18 ?... 467435

MJ's poem Two Birds from Dancing the Dream:

Two Birds
    It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They haven't ever met you, and
    no one has your picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery?
    Let's give them a clue:

Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on.
    Two birds fly through the air. One's song drops like crystal from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.

It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless...
    Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free in the invisible air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be before the world hears your song in mine?

Oh, that is a day I hunger for!

=======

What is this poem really about I wonder??

Flem18 ?... 33788
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Tarot has a lot of references to 'two Mjs'. Thats an interesting Poem too.

Where Michael is concerned NOTHING would surprise me and you know I think thats why I feel quite peaceful about it all and not revved up. He was going to do what he wanted to do - whatever THAT was.

Heres all the tarot just click the links

http://love.forumclan.com/t1833-link-to-all-michaels-tarot-readings-from-march-2009

The rest of it from March 2010 is here on the board in the tarot section too.
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:26 am

I went back to the old Tarot readings and Empathy did mention something to the effect of Liza Minnelli's comment as having a Gemini (twins???) tendency.

Flem18 ?... 81841
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Yes its all very very odd, maybe just the way Michael likes it?

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:21 pm

EMPATHY wrote:Yes its all very very odd, maybe just the way Michael likes it?

Flem18 ?... 250679 Thanks Michael!
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 pm

I know Ive said it a few times and who knows maybe I am wrong about this but Michael had a lot of problems with 'surgery' or little accidents. He broke his nose and then he had it fixed, then he could,nt breathe out of it. He had the pepsi accident to his head. He broke his right foot in 2001 slipping in the shower. He allegedly also had a spider bite on his leg. He even slipped when he was coming to the 02 for the 'announcement' to this is it.

Those are just some of the incidents with Michael and maybe there are more. When you think that he may possibly have had back pains and various other problems, dont forget he wore glasses to read so his eyesight would not have been as sharp as normal either.

Take it all into account and you get the ailments that build over the years. Michael was and always will be known as a great dancer and performer but its whether Michael THOUGHT HIMSELF that he was still up to scratch. He did not like to disappoint fans. At the same time, he must have been in situations where there were things that he really did not want to do and I doubt very much he would have liked to be forced.

What Im saying is that along with normal deterioration of human beings up to the age of 50 and then adding on the other things accidents/mishaps etc a body can grow tired.
    People should understand that they need to seperate the young man Michael from Michael who was older and though we understand this here there are many who just will NOT come out of the image of Michael that they have held all these years.

Michael would have been a guy who is middle aged. He said he felt 80 when he was only 42 at the Oxford speech. Michael was probably very humbled that people kept seeing him as the younger guy but he knew he was,nt. He would never break down an image to hurt a fan, because he loved them and he accepted that they loved him which they did but I do think some went for image far more than reality.

The thing is, I believe Michael was always absolutely realistic about himself. He knew his limits and he would have know what he was capable of. He would not wish to put something out that was below the standard that he cherished. Artistes do have a sense of pride in their work and I bet he did. I think Michael would have done the very best he could to 'deliver' without disappointment to the fans the 'very best of' himself.

Strangely, I feel this is exactly what the fans have got!!

Deep inside I feel him very strongly but I really do not think that Michael would crave the limelight - I think he would willingly have let that go whatever compromise it might have been. He wanted to make sure that his children would be looked after. That was important to him in their early years and I believe it was always the case.

Michael really would never have been able to declare to the world that he was done with music and dancing to become a film maker, or an artiste in other ways because it would not have really supported all his past music efforts. They would have been buried in some respects or just not 'shone' enough with the current market. Any new career would be in the 'early stages' and he would have had to earn his merits, so you see, its my feeling that Michael was astute enough to sit and think very carefully about his situation.

I dont think he was fit enough through 'age' to do all those concerts. 50 to me is YOUNG but the body does creak a bit more and little things develop that can just irritate and you never can kid yourself that you are thirty. There really IS a difference no matter if anyone has had botox or plastic surgery as many people have. Fact remains the body INSIDE has aged and it does have its little problems.

Whatever has been worked out for Michael as long as he was happy with it, is what matters the most. As long as HE is happy. His fans have been left happy by having a 're draft' of brilliant memories, and wonderful times all relived now and still going strong.

I think Michael needs his rest - he needs to have been able to put on his old comfy clothes and meander about without a care in the world, without a pressure in the world, without a diary to force him to do things when he would rather lay in bed and watch a bit of tv or read a book or whatever he used to do. Its like working all week and just loving the fact you dont have to get up weekend.

I want Michael to enjoy a VERY LONG WEEKEND - cos its fine by me - he deserves it. flower

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Flem18 ?... 650284
    I agree with everything you just said Empathy. You sure do have a way of saying things that are in my head/heart. What a gift you are Flem18 ?... 996386
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:20 am

Thank you Empathy! That is why we love this forum so much. You have the gift of seeing all situations from the heart and we really appreciate your input.

Hugs and kisses to you.

Flem18 ?... 996386 Flem18 ?... 795592 Flem18 ?... 795592 Flem18 ?... 996386
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 am

Much love to you there Empathy. I love you
    I wish that this message will be heard far... Flem18 ?... 674127

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:55 am

ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsrcZvNLiTM&feature=related

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers flower

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:50 am

Thanks Empathy for this into words! I get frustrated when I view other boards and they can't seem to understand this.I wish they would get it someday.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:32 am

Perhaps that was the problem? Perhaps some people just 'did,nt' understand. Michael was just human like everyone else even though he was treated very special. I even heard stories of him being picked up and carried about without broken leg injuries!! That came from a fan on another forum and it was a long time ago.

He was treated like 'bone china' - he was the 'cash cow' so he had to be looked after in every way. Maybe if you think about British Royalty they have the finest of everything and if anything is wrong they have the best medics.

Michael was 'royalty' in the way that he was also the provider. He was picked out as a child from the group for his outstanding talent, cuteness and the fact that he had charisma that could,nt be equalled. All his life was 'bone china'. In some ways, even Michael might have thought it was normal but he was cultured.

Because Michael was cultured and he had the means, he was able to see many aspects of life regardless of how his own was lived. He saw rich, poor, underprivileged, he saw countries for their real element because he could actually go there.

He mentions a lot of this in his speeche at the Oxford University in 2001. From that speech you can see someone who has appreciated his own life and the means that he has had, but you can also see someone who gradually became very aware, remembering always his own humble beginnings.

I see Michael as someone who has seen more then we have in terms of culture and how people live and he used this as an education not just to himself but to his children and repeated that education back in his songs to help other people to understand the world and its problems. He was spreading that awareness and his feelings about it to everyone

What he disagreed with was in his songs, his feelings for nature where in his songs - lyrics are a powerful message to anyone and he did this very strongly. Many fans picked up those messages, some were still caught up in just his image.

To Michael what really mattered were his MESSAGES and not his image. Because the problems in his message were longterm, but he knew that image was,nt. Image does,nt last forever like Messages do.

So for people to really understand they would need to understand Michaels messages and I know everyone here really does.

I think because people relied so much on Michaels image it must have been a great strain to him as a person. He was going to grow old like we all do. He would not have been able to maintain that same image and fans have truly worshipped Michael like a god. That was never right but it would not have been something he could do anything about.

Disappointment was part of his life - he learnt to forgive things that disappointed him no doubt but he would have remembered what it felt like. Thats why I feel he would not have wanted to disappoint fans who live and breathe everything about him. It was never healthy for the fans and it was,nt healthy for Michael but it was the way it was.

Thats why, being realistic and treating Michael just as a normal person allows him to come from 'behind the mask' to be himself. He was never ever really allowed to do that.

Perhaps really the biggest crimes were committed against Michael by those who revered him. In some ways that is quite sad and a no win situation for him. However, by celebrating his MESSAGES Michael can win in the end because understanding is part of LOVE is,nt it?
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:35 am

oops theres a couple of 'typos' in my post above, sorry about that I just slipped on the keys!! bounce

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 am

You nailed it! Very well said!
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:15 am

Flem18 ?... 674127 ...I go to a cup of tea Flem18 ?... 782839 , you are all invited. I love you

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 am

starfish wrote: Flem18 ?... 674127 ...I go to a cup of tea Flem18 ?... 782839 , you are all invited. I love you
    Flem18 ?... 554944

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:55 am

lovemj2 wrote:
    starfish wrote: Flem18 ?... 674127 ...I go to a cup of tea Flem18 ?... 782839 , you are all invited. I love you
    Flem18 ?... 554944

Thanks for the invite!

Flying in with some cupcakes to go with the tea.

Flem18 ?... CutestFood_com_tumblr_kw9fhjugik1qard44o1_500_large1

Oh, and by the way, I found two different times of birth for Michael Jackson.An astrologer on one of the forums told me this ages ago. This would mean that Michael had a different rising sign depending on which time you chose. She wanted him to have Pisces as his rising sign as this went with her conception of our Michael. I would prefer to go for Geminii as I see him as a guy with great adaptability and acting skills.

But thinking of the twins thingy, there might be both a Pisces and a Geminii behind the curtain....

Something for us to chew on over a nice cup of tea and a cupcake, perhaps? jocolor bounce

Titania Queen of cats

BTW Forever-love your "message" post. Darned brilliant! Flem18 ?... 996386

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 pm

here is another poem from Dancing the Dream that SENT MY BRAIN INTO OVERDRIVE ( again ). It is very beautiful and poetic but also somewhat intriguing, just like "Two Birds" that was mentioned a few posts back.

No doubt you are all familiar with it already and perhaps you all understand its meaning!

I originally interpreted it as an internal monologue but now I am not so sure anymore....

I YOU we

I said you had to do it. You said you didn't want to. We talked about it, and we agreed that maybe I could help.
    I said you were wrong. You insisted you were right. We held each other's hand, and right and wrong disappeared.
    I began crying. You began crying, too. We embraced, and between us grew a flower of peace.

How I love this mystery called We! Where does it come from, out of thin air? I thought about this mystery, and I realized something : We must be love's favorite child, because until I reach out for you, We is not even there. It arrives on the wings of tenderness : it speaks through our silent understanding. When I laugh at myself, it smiles. When I forgive you, it dances in jubilation.

So We is not a choice anymore, not if you and I want to grow with one another. We unites us, increases our strength; it picks up our burden when you and I are ready to let it fall. The truth is that you and I would have given up long ago, but We won't let us. It is too wise. "Look into your hearts," it says. "What do you see? Not you and I, but only We."

Titania Queen of Cats
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Thanks for the poem QOC! Michael is definitely a very spiritual person!

Flem18 ?... 674127
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Do you guys remember, I think that it was on another forum.It was there that a person called JCC was talking about faking ones life and having a real death(killing off the faking of one's life). On that forum that person was criticized and called crazy. But I have a question here that I would like to present to you guys, what if that person was a very close friend of Michael. Michael entire life was smoke and screens, it is like the House of Mirrors in the amusement park. I think I will do some research on that other forum and let you guys know. Just ponder the question and see what you can come up with.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:12 am

Lemonbread wrote:Do you guys remember, I think that it was on another forum.It was there that a person called JCC was talking about faking ones life and having a real death(killing off the faking of one's life). On that forum that person was criticized and called crazy. But I have a question here that I would like to present to you guys, what if that person was a very close friend of Michael. Michael entire life was smoke and screens, it is like the House of Mirrors in the amusement park. I think I will do some research on that other forum and let you guys know. Just ponder the question and see what you can come up with.

YES-YES-YES-tell me more, please. I am intrigued!

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers Flem18 ?... 996386

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm