L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

THIS SHOULD BE WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART RE MJ.

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

THIS SHOULD BE WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART RE MJ. Empty THIS SHOULD BE WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART RE MJ.

Post  EMPATHY Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:35 pm

To 'let go' does not mean to stop caring;
    it means I can't do it for someone else.
    To 'let go' is not to cut myself off;
    it is the realization that I must not control another.
    To 'let go' is not to fix;
    but to be supportive.
    To 'let go' is not to be in the middle
    arranging all the outcomes;
    but to allow others to effect their destinies.
    To 'let go' is not to be protective;
    it is to permit another to face reality.
    To 'let go' is not to regret the past;
    but to grow and live for the future.
    To 'let go' is to fear less and love more.~~ Author Unknown ~~

THIS SHOULD BE WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART RE MJ. Empty Re: THIS SHOULD BE WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART RE MJ.

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Sigh.. I would love to let go. I would love it if these thoughts , feelings , dreams would just go away after every time i look at pictures, videos of MJ.
    Eh, maybe I just made it all up in my head lol, and I'm just truly nuts. lol!
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

THIS SHOULD BE WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART RE MJ. Empty Re: THIS SHOULD BE WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART RE MJ.

Post  EMPATHY Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Nuts!

Whole hazelnuts!! Cadburys take em and they cover em in chocolate. lol! THIS SHOULD BE WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART RE MJ. 50101
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:54 pm

lovemj2 wrote:Sigh.. I would love to let go. I would love it if these thoughts , feelings , dreams would just go away after every time i look at pictures, videos of MJ.
    Eh, maybe I just made it all up in my head lol, and I'm just truly nuts. lol!

It's ok lovemj2, in a nutshell, it's all an Illusion!

lol!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Lol @ butterfly and Empathy.. woot @CHOCOLATE THIS SHOULD BE WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART RE MJ. 454798
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Im just cheering you up Lovemj2 and soon it will be Easter now that they have 'done' with Valentines day. Then it will be fathers day/mothers day, they keep us going thats for sure.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:46 am

EMPATHY wrote:Im just cheering you up Lovemj2 and soon it will be Easter now that they have 'done' with Valentines day. Then it will be fathers day/mothers day, they keep us going thats for sure.
    I know Empathy:) It's okay I just have to block it, working on it:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 am