L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

SOME THEORIES...Interesting to read

starfish
    starfish

SOME THEORIES...Interesting to read Empty SOME THEORIES...Interesting to read

Post  starfish Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 am

SOME THEORIES...Interesting to read Empty Re: SOME THEORIES...Interesting to read

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Read through all the posts in the thread.WOW!

Well, what more can I give?

Confusion and confusion and yet more confusion. There are so many factors to take into consideration but the following issues caught my attention:

1. the 02 conference. staged or not staged, that is the question!
    why is there no footage available from people who attended the event?
    i fancy i recognized a couple of screaming fans from one of MJ's concerts... well, of course they might well have attended both events but the footage looked so very familiar to me, like a separate cut inserted into the other footage.

2. the 02 dude. mj or not mj? could be mj playing a role of being his own double... i know, i know, it is very far fetched but hey, anything is possible with mj...
    of course he is "off", both as regards mannerisms, features, skin colour, vocabulary. dark glasses are of course always interesting!

3. body guards. someone claims there were no bodyguards in sight when he went into the 02 arena.

after having seen how mj was mobbed when stepping out of a car it is strange that they left him alone on the stage at the U2 arena. definately must have been heavies keeping the hysterical fans in check

Or dude is a double amd as such does not have the mj magnetic pull on the fans!

or the whole thing is staged with a bunch of wellbehaved extras!

Sorry to be slightly incoherent but my mind is a whirl!

going to reread the story of jack and lily and se if this story will provide any further insight!

Titania Queen of cats

starfish
    starfish

SOME THEORIES...Interesting to read Empty Re: SOME THEORIES...Interesting to read

Post  starfish Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 am

I remember that story...It would be interesting to hear from you,
    by conclusion you came. :)

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:03 am

starfish wrote:I remember that story...It would be interesting to hear from you,
    by conclusion you came. :)

Confusion hopefully leads to a concusion of sorts....

Still missing large chunks in the puzzle.

These words by ET in the Introduction to Dancing The Dream have always intrigued me:

When I hear the name Michael Jackson, I think of brilliance, of dazzling stars, lasers and deep emotions. I adore Michael Jackson. I think he is one of the world's biggest and greatest stars, and it just so happens that he is one of the most gifted music makers the world has ever known.
    What makes Michael more unique may be the fact that all of his accomplishments, his rewards, have not altered his sensitivity and concern for the welfare of others, or his intense caring and love for his family and friends, especially all the children the world over.I think Michael is like litmus paper. He is always trying to learn. He is so intelligent that he is alarmingly bright. He is also very curious and wants to draw from people who have survived. People who have lasted. He is not really of this planet. He is filled with deep emotions that create an unearthly, special, innocent, childlike, wise man that is Michael Jackson. I think Michael appeals to the child in all of us, and I think he has the quality of innocence that we would all like to obtain or to have kept.
    He has one of the sharpest wits, he is intelligent and he is cunning-that is a strange word to use about him, because it implies deviousness and he is one of the least devious people I have ever met in my life. He is honesty personified-painfully honest-and vulnerable to the point of pain. He is so giving of himself that, at times, he leaves very little to protect that beautiful inner core that is the essence of him. That is the thing that I love so much about him and that makes the world identify with him in the way it does.
    Michael Jackson is, indeed, an international favorite for all ages, an incredible force of incredible energy. In art of music, he is a pacesetter for quality of production, in the vanguard for high standards of entertainment. What is a genius? What is a living legend? What is a megastar? Michael Jackson-that's all. And just when you think you know him, he gives you more . . .I think he is one of the finest people to hit this planet, and, in my estimation, he is the true King of Pop, Rock and Soul.

-Elizabeth Taylor

These words are from someone who knew him really well and I am trying to make head or tails of them in order to think about how MJ thinks....

Well, Good luck to me LOL!

Need to take raincheck on my conclusion, Starfish! SOME THEORIES...Interesting to read 33788

Titanai Queen of Cats

starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:06 am

Yup, that was the language of the heart. :)
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 am

Well, I often think on this...mystery of life, reflex-ion on ourselves and the essence of our soul, universe ...very warm person with a strong mind.
    This is something I really like to hear...beat of heart. :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:07 pm