L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

DISCUSSION Omer and Donte Jackson

starfish
    starfish

DISCUSSION Omer and Donte Jackson  Empty DISCUSSION Omer and Donte Jackson

Post  starfish Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:51 am

DISCUSSION Omer and Donte Jackson  Empty Re: DISCUSSION Omer and Donte Jackson

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:49 pm

donte is rumored to be either jermaine or joe's son and omer, i don't like him, i think he was a leech to michael and i read somewhere that michael and omer had a fallen out in 2007 and i don't believe that omer is michael son. he's enjoying the attention that people think that he's michael son and taking advantage of it. he was on a swedish tv show with michael's neice genevieve and she admitted that he's not related but said that she calls him cousin cause he is close to the family. he got kicked out of the jackson family home last year and i don't think he is still in contact with michael's kids but i think he is onlt in contact with genevieve, donte and maybe a couple others and there is NO recent pics of him and michael's kids. if he was still close there would have been pics with omer and the kids today or a month ago.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:34 am