L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

"Michael Jackson, the secret of a voice"

starfish
    starfish

"Michael Jackson, the secret of a voice" Empty "Michael Jackson, the secret of a voice"

Post  starfish Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:31 am

ionkazl
    ionkazl

"Michael Jackson, the secret of a voice" Empty Re: "Michael Jackson, the secret of a voice"

Post  ionkazl Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:40 am

Many anger people are presented for professionals who develop and pointless theories with no knowing what it was when Michael was 12 years old. lol! He counseled with other "experts" you see someone riding it? For me such great "scientists" are complete rubbish "When he died, I realised that he was an unusual phenomenon," Alain Branchereau or "We will never have proof," the doctor said. "Unless his entourage says something."
    But authoritative written a book to get your money sucks his assumptions. Hatred of such fluffy "experts" is that they never reach the world level of Michael leaving them crazy, invent all sorts of nonsense.
    "Michael Jackson, the secret of a voice" 463245
    Starfish that will not stop soon envy not rest day at least I think so!
    starfish
    starfish

"Michael Jackson, the secret of a voice" Empty Re: "Michael Jackson, the secret of a voice"

Post  starfish Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Yup, they invent all sorts of nonsense...during time, after time his life...
    As he said.
    ''People write negatives things, cause they feel that's what sells.''

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm