L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

OLD REPORT FROM PETER WENTZ ABOUT POSSIBLE HOAX

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

OLD REPORT FROM PETER WENTZ ABOUT POSSIBLE HOAX Empty OLD REPORT FROM PETER WENTZ ABOUT POSSIBLE HOAX

Post  EMPATHY Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 am

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=5781

March 11, 2009 - Fall Out Boy, Michael Jackson and Pete Wentz
    Pete Wentz Photos (305)
    Pete Wentz wants to buy Michael Jackson's golf cart. The Fall Out Boy rocker - whose band covered Michael's hit "Beat It" last year - was amazed to hear Michael was planning to auction off some of his possessions next month, and is determined to get his hands on a piece of memorabilia.

He said: "I want that golf cart which has him dressed up with Peter Pan on the front of it!"

Despite being delighted his idol is planning a series of shows at London's O2 Arena in July, Pete is worried the performances could be an elaborate hoax.

He told BBC Newsbeat: "It's kind of amazing to have a chance to see him again - I'll come to London to do it."

"Have you seen the movie 'The Prestige?' I think there is potential that this is all part of the act, part of the illusion that he will be out onstage and be dancing like the same old Michael and that he has everybody tricked. I think that anything is possible with it.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:37 pm