L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

DID ANYONE GET TO READ THIS CHOPRA INTERVIEW?

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

DID ANYONE GET TO READ THIS CHOPRA INTERVIEW? Empty DID ANYONE GET TO READ THIS CHOPRA INTERVIEW?

Post  EMPATHY Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:54 pm

starfish
    starfish

DID ANYONE GET TO READ THIS CHOPRA INTERVIEW? Empty Re: DID ANYONE GET TO READ THIS CHOPRA INTERVIEW?

Post  starfish Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:59 am

Hmm...this is really interesting!
    This is his site. Interesting picture with Michael there...:)

http://deepakchopra.com/connect/photo-gallery/
    butterfly
    butterfly

DID ANYONE GET TO READ THIS CHOPRA INTERVIEW? Empty Re: DID ANYONE GET TO READ THIS CHOPRA INTERVIEW?

Post  butterfly Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:03 am

Of course those two Chopra guys are in the know about MJ!!

G. CHOPRA: In the 20 years I knew him he was never on time for anything so my money is on this not starting on time.

Gotham is talking about MJ and his family being late turning up for the funeral at Forest Lawn. Remember it was about 2hrs late?

lol!
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:11 am

I feel more and more like MJ everyday !! I always struggle with the time. Maybe Michael treated clocks the same way I do or perhaps as chinese dogs we have the same elements. Either way, I always find myself giggling at some of the things people say about Michael he sounds pretty much his own person to me. Thats a very important thing to be in this world.

I actually found the sentence about being 'mythical' very amusing. I really understand that 'mythical' meaning - lol lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:01 am