L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Hollywood Tonight Clues and More

starfish
    starfish

Hollywood Tonight Clues and More Empty Hollywood Tonight Clues and More

Post  starfish Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:11 am

Hollywood Tonight Clues and More Empty Re: Hollywood Tonight Clues and More

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 am

Funny you should post this here as I have just been delving into this thread on the hoax forum.

There are a number of reactions and theories presented in this thread. The remix of the track has caused a lot of attention and then there are several opinions about the video.

The first time I watched it I thought about the movie Burlesque since it comes complete with pole dancing and has the same theme- and I yawned. To watch a video of an MJ track without MJ in it is "booring" because dude was so innovative and also he worked on many levels. I mean that each time you watch one of his videos you see or think about different things.

Androgynous look was interesting though.

Since then I have watched the video around 7 times. Something keeps catching my attention. Perhaps MJ is there after all. Those shoes with glittery socks in the closeup shotwhere he stands on his toes that then switch to the high heeled boots...

Echoes of Billie Jean in the remix and in one of the shots of MJ dancing on a billboard. And this girl stroking his star. Whe u wish upon a star? Metamorphosis?

The still photo that someone posted from the video of the dancer with red lipstick and pencil thin nose? Could it be??? lol!

Got my mind working on different levels now... study

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers bounce

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:45 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:

Funny you should post this here as I have just been delving into this thread on the hoax forum.

There are a number of reactions and theories presented in this thread. The remix of the track has caused a lot of attention and then there are several opinions about the video.

The first time I watched it I thought about the movie Burlesque since it comes complete with pole dancing and has the same theme- and I yawned. To watch a video of an MJ track without MJ in it is "booring" because dude was so innovative and also he worked on many levels. I mean that each time you watch one of his videos you see or think about different things.

Androgynous look was interesting though.

Since then I have watched the video around 7 times. Something keeps catching my attention. Perhaps MJ is there after all. Those shoes with glittery socks in the closeup shotwhere he stands on his toes that then switch to the high heeled boots...

Echoes of Billie Jean in the remix and in one of the shots of MJ dancing on a billboard. And this girl stroking his star. Whe u wish upon a star? Metamorphosis?

The still photo that someone posted from the video of the dancer with red lipstick and pencil thin nose? Could it be??? lol!

Got my mind working on different levels now... study

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers bounce
    Hollywood Tonight Clues and More 909372 What I love about all these "new" songs coming out is, it's all about the past.The sounds , sights, MJ , he was always a funky kind of dude wasn't he?:)

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:46 am

Hey guys!

Just seen this from E'Cas on Twitter

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet

One of the links works, the other is Sonyfied geek

So I tweeted back that I put my money on the lead dancer in some of the shots in the sparkly jacket, standing on "his" toes like only MJ can....

I think that close examination of ALL the other dancers will take a heck of a time..... jocolor

But perhaps someone here is game?

Titania Queen of cats and sexy butterfies

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:11 am

QueenOfCats wrote:
    Hey guys!

So I tweeted back that I put my money on the lead dancer in some of the shots in the sparkly jacket, standing on "his" toes like only MJ can....

I think that close examination of ALL the other dancers will take a heck of a time..... jocolor

If I could somehow download that vid and go frame by frame:) But I can't seem to find the singel link via youtube for it to download it:(
    Ahhhh wait got it! Now soon as this crazy puppy settles down I'll have a look at it.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:59 am

lovemj2 wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:
    Hey guys!

If I could somehow download that vid and go frame by frame:) But I can't seem to find the singel link via youtube for it to download it:(
    Ahhhh wait got it! Now soon as this crazy puppy settles down I'll have a look at it.

hi there!

how's it goin? exhausted or given up?

Huggles to the puppy XX

Titania Queen of sexy butterflies

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:47 am

So this dancer has collaborated with Jamie King of Cirque du Soleil!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qmgBsCSmj8&feature=related

She is a gymnast and a hiphop dancer...

Titania Queen of Cats and sexy butterflies

Gotta go and try some of these moves now! lol!

Post  Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:51 am

Lol, no didn't give up.. I really didn't find anything.The pose at the end was a little strange, her features, like she changed.I did read on another forum and you can see her trying out for TII, and she pretty much had the fedora hat on.I did find an odd thing though, in one of her close ups, her ear was well, hoe do I say this nicely..... a bit deformed.

And of course some more oddity lol, what's new! It was said MJ wanted her to work along side him on the tour b/c he was so impressed with her, but she had to decline as she was contracted with Madonna for her tour?But if that was the case why be there for the try out for the TII tour? Also the tour that was mentioned was a tour Madonna had done in 2006? Hollywood Tonight Clues and More 81841 Aslo there was "two" girls in this HT vid, the other girls name is tyn, or something like that, those two look slightly alike... go figure eh?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:36 pm