L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

'Thriller' Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: 'Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes'

starfish
    starfish

'Thriller' Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: 'Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes' Empty 'Thriller' Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: 'Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes'

Post  starfish Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 am

butterfly
    butterfly

'Thriller' Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: 'Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes' Empty Re: 'Thriller' Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: 'Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes'

Post  butterfly Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Thanks starfish! MJ a gentle butterfly ..very nice

'Thriller' Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: 'Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes' 674127

'Thriller' Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: 'Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes' Empty Re: 'Thriller' Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: 'Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes'

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:15 am

butterfly wrote:

Thanks starfish! MJ a gentle butterfly ..very nice

'Thriller' Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: 'Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes' 674127

And here's for you, Butterfly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpP5JqymcDY&feature=related

My song on the This IS IT poster, in fact! Loved this song from the first time I heard it as it hovers around me while I am listening, and lingers long after I have stopped listening.

In the video the "Butterfly" even sports Gold pants- always a feast for our eyes! flower

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panther butterflies 'Thriller' Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: 'Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes' 554944
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:28 am

QOC you are a sweetie, thank you so much, I love MJ singing in acapella and he certainly "gave me Butterflies".

PS Love your "sexy panther butterflies"!!!!

'Thriller' Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: 'Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes' 937493

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:33 am