L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON

starfish
    starfish

NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON Empty NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON

Post  starfish Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 am

NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON
    More here
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18246
    ionkazl
    ionkazl

NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON Empty Michael Jackson & Freddy Mercury Songs To Be Released!

Post  ionkazl Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:55 am

Michael Jackson & Freddy Mercury Songs To Be Released!

NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON Top31

March 14, 2011 by Renna
    Let’s backtrack almost 30 years ago, to the early 80′s. Michael Jackson was the king of pop, and Queen were on top of the world.

And even though they were at the top of their games, Freddy Mercury and MJ still managed to find time to sit down and record three tracks together?

The songs were recorded by the two friends never saw the light of day. Well not properly anyhow…

Mick Jagger re-recorded ‘State of Shock‘ and released it as a single, and Freddy released ‘There Must Be More to Life than This‘ minus Jackson, for his album Mr. Bad Guy.

Queen’s drummer Roger Taylor said in a recent interview that “We are now working on some never-before-released songs that Freddy made with Michael in the early 80′s. I’m not allowed to say too much about it but they sound incredible!”.

Are you excited to hear these songs? Let me know, in the comments section!

NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON 50101

http://allieiswired.com/archives/2011/03/michael-jackson-freddy-mercury-songs-to-be-released/

Last edited by ionkazl on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total

NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON Empty Re: NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:45 am

ionkazl wrote:Michael Jackson & Freddy Mercury Songs To Be Released!

NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON Top31

March 14, 2011 by Renna
    Let’s backtrack almost 30 years ago, to the early 80′s. Michael Jackson was the king of pop, and Queen were on top of the world.

And even though they were at the top of their games, Freddy Mercury and MJ still managed to find time to sit down and record three tracks together?

The songs were recorded by the two friends never saw the light of day. Well not properly anyhow…

Mick Jagger re-recorded ‘State of Shock‘ and released it as a single, and Freddy released ‘There Must Be More to Life than This‘ minus Jackson, for his album Mr. Bad Guy.

Queen’s drummer Roger Taylor said in a recent interview that “We are now working on some never-before-released songs that Freddy made with Michael in the early 80′s. I’m not allowed to say too much about it but they sound incredible!”.

Are you excited to hear these songs? Let me know, in the comments section!

NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON 50101

http://allieiswired.com/archives/2011/03/michael-jackson-freddy-mercury-songs-to-be-released/

OF course I am excited since Freddie Mercury is one of my favourite singers big time! That Queen sound and those Queen harmonies- simply better than the best!Seaside rendez-vous with Freddie and MJ-WOW!.

Yes, both Virgoes, both perfectionists, both basically shy guys who cared for Mother Nature and donated huges sums to charities.

Important- Freddie loved cats! NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON 996386

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers

Sponsored content

NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON Empty Re: NEW MOVIE - A * IS KILLED - BASED ON MICHAEL JACKSON

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:19 am