L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

5 posters

MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE.

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE. Empty MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE.

Post  EMPATHY Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Above - the very confident and at ease Michael who I recognise.

but below? Something pretty bad going on here - this was the piece of film from This is It that totally baffled me. But right at the END of this video its MICHAEL and theres no mistake that the Michael in the grey Jacket at the end is him. He moves like Michael the aura is there.

Artisticflare
    Artisticflare

MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE. Empty Re: MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE.

Post  Artisticflare Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:28 am

MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE. 422278 Empathy, i agree something is off here, but i also noticed throughout the film that something just didn't feel right, i didn't feel Michael at all, well maybe only a few times.
    In fact i was dissapointed with the whole film it wasn't what i expected at all
    i was left speechless MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE. 453923 MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE. 569712
    starfish
    starfish

MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE. Empty Re: MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE.

Post  starfish Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:10 am

Really not clear to me why they constantly talk all the time Michael appears in the film. Indeed it is clear that a doubler is in film, which is used.
    When listen Michael I really enjoy in every moment, something that runs my inner emotions every time, his every appearance on stage I feel a special way. This is something he carries in himself and he know to pass that energy.

Doubler leaves me cold and indifferent.
    ionkazl
    ionkazl

Post  ionkazl Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:02 am

Definitely the difference is conspicuously
    We want to show how Michael is weak and not eating of course could not sleep.
    This game was just taking into account subsequent interviews to remember. I think so.
    But we know in the entire film who is really Michael
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:50 pm

I have a question, Did we ever stop and say to ourselves, if this is a movie that Michael is making, would he not need someone to portay him in the movie as well as make cameo appearances, that could be one of the reason why most of the time it felt like it was not the real Michael. Michael was making a movie about himself and how is was trying to speak the message of L.O.V.E. We need to take a step back and look at it as a documentary of Michael Jackson. Who better to give an accurate picture of Michael Jackson but Michael Jackson. He want the world to see the preparations that Michael Jackson as the King Of Pop would go through in preparations for touring and concerts. He was behind the camera just like in the video Liberian Girl. He his directing the person(that his portraying him). Here is a question that I have for everyone. If Kenny was directing Michael on stage then who was filming this. Do you get my drift?

I would like all of you guys feedback on this.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm

I agree that something just doesn't feel right but here is what I have a hard time with, it sounds like Michael. How can that be? It doesn't always feel /look like him. Can anyone help me here? MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE. 194481
    Artisticflare
    Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:32 am

Lemonbread wrote:I have a question, Did we ever stop and say to ourselves, if this is a movie that Michael is making, would he not need someone to portay him in the movie as well as make cameo appearances, that could be one of the reason why most of the time it felt like it was not the real Michael. Michael was making a movie about himself and how is was trying to speak the message of L.O.V.E. We need to take a step back and look at it as a documentary of Michael Jackson. Who better to give an accurate picture of Michael Jackson but Michael Jackson. He want the world to see the preparations that Michael Jackson as the King Of Pop would go through in preparations for touring and concerts. He was behind the camera just like in the video Liberian Girl. He his directing the person(that his portraying him). Here is a question that I have for everyone. If Kenny was directing Michael on stage then who was filming this. Do you get my drift?

I would like all of you guys feedback on this.

You have some good points here Lemonbread, i can agree with you here this makes perfect sense to me good thinking MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE. 674127 MICHAEL OLD REHEARSAL HUMAN NATURE. 996386

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:57 pm