L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket ( HOW IS SOLD ) AUCTION

starfish
    starfish

Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket ( HOW IS  SOLD ) AUCTION Empty Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket ( HOW IS SOLD ) AUCTION

Post  starfish Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 am

Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket ( HOW IS  SOLD ) AUCTION Empty Re: Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket ( HOW IS SOLD ) AUCTION

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 am

starfish wrote:

Very interesting. Imagine having a garment from one of MJ's tours!!!
    WOW!
    The way that would make me feel Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket ( HOW IS  SOLD ) AUCTION 996386

I noted that the Thriller jacket had lot no 493 which makes a 7! Coincidence???

So happy for MJ¨s tigers! Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket ( HOW IS  SOLD ) AUCTION 432600 Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket ( HOW IS  SOLD ) AUCTION 432600

Titania Queen of cats and sexy panthers
    starfish
    starfish

Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket ( HOW IS  SOLD ) AUCTION Empty Re: Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' jacket ( HOW IS SOLD ) AUCTION

Post  starfish Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:40 am

Yeah, I love to watch these things....I guess that is my professional deformation, in some way (economics)...somehow the whole world spin around that stuff....

Well you now, I would also like to see the auction that comes ET.
    I like her dress, always feminine with the style...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:54 pm