L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

4 posters

"THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" and "REMEMBER THE TIME" VIDEO

mjapyt2009

"THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" and "REMEMBER THE TIME" VIDEO Empty "THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" and "REMEMBER THE TIME" VIDEO

Post  mjapyt2009 Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:02 am

I'm currently watching "The Ten Commandments" movie. Have you seen it? It just click in my mind that little parts of the movie are somewhat similar to Remember the time video. Like when Moses came back to Egypt after long years of banishment to face the current ruling Pharaoh, Ramsey, who happened to be married to Moses's ex-girlfriend, Nefertiri. This is the part of the movie when Moses threw the staff which turned magically into a snake in front of the Pharaoh while his Queen Nefertiri was obviously still pining for Moses by the way she stared at him. Then, Nefertiri who can't help herself, summoned Moses into her suite trying determine if Moses was still in love with her and so tried to bring back the old times when they were both still in love with each other. If we connect it to the RTT video, Moses is Michael, Ramsey is Eddie Murphy and Nefertiri is supermodel Iman. Was Michael thinking of Moses story when he did the video? Does anyone know how Michael came up with the theme for the video?

No conspiracy theory here. Just curious "THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" and "REMEMBER THE TIME" VIDEO 782839

I really got bitten by the MJ bug, huh? Whether it's Christmas or Lenten Season, he's always on my mind. lol!

H-A-P-P-Y E-A-S-T-E-R !!!!
    Joygirl
    Joygirl

"THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" and "REMEMBER THE TIME" VIDEO Empty Re: "THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" and "REMEMBER THE TIME" VIDEO

Post  Joygirl Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:39 pm

I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if MJ got his inspiration from that. We all know how intelligent and well cultured he was "THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" and "REMEMBER THE TIME" VIDEO 674127
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

"THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" and "REMEMBER THE TIME" VIDEO Empty Re: "THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" and "REMEMBER THE TIME" VIDEO

Post  EMPATHY Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Im sure I have seen the film, I love films like that. Its a very inspiring thought about breaking down the characters of the film.
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:18 pm

With MJ I think anything is possible with this genius. When he returns ask him!

"THE TEN COMMANDMENTS" and "REMEMBER THE TIME" VIDEO 50101

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:58 pm