L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

starfish
    starfish

Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"  Empty Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

Post  starfish Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:40 am

Both are good!...but, I love you sound/vibrations from ''You Are Not Alone''...and the end is amazing...rock lol!...

http://soundcloud.com/mjimmortal

Celebrate the release of IMMORTAL 1 week from today! How? Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You" from the album and let us know what you think in the comments below!
    https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson
    Lemonbread

Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"  Empty Re: Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

Post  Lemonbread Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Guys, correct me if I may sound a little crazy or wrong, but that consolidation of those two songs sound very recent, not a remix from the past. Someone stated that the song sounded different from the original.Things that will make you ponder.......... Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"  909229
    butterfly
    butterfly

Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"  Empty Re: Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

Post  butterfly Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Thanks star for the link...great songs. I especially love it when he sings in Spanish ..swoon... lol!

Immortal...a winner Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"  674127

Post  Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:42 am

Absolutly gorgeous. Love I Just Can't Stop Loving you!
    Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"  996386

Such beautiful lyrics and the new arrangement is wonderful. Michael's voice sounds greater than ever- almost immortal! jocolor

Queen of cats
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:14 am

You're welcome girls... I love you ... Listen to the brand new track "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You"  782839 ...

It is interesting that it is set to soundcloud...so we get an interesting feedback...

And I still think that the end well fit the story....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:55 am