L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL Empty A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL

Post  EMPATHY Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:54 pm

I thought I would ask! Maybe QOC can help when she has time, but its pretty much obvious isn't it?

what can micahel tell me to say to his fans on love

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from The Magic of Oz by L. Frank Baum:

After this Kiki went into the garden and sitting beneath a tree made a careful study of the paper. He had always wanted to get away from Mount Munch and visit the big world--especially the Land of Oz--and the idea now came to him that if he could transform himself into a bird, he could fly to any place he wished to go and fly back again whenever he cared to. It was necessary, however, to learn by heart the way to pronounce the magic word, because a bird would have no way to carry a paper with it, and Kiki would be unable to resume his proper shape if he forgot the word or its pronunciation.

So he studied it a long time, repeating it a hundred times in his mind until he was sure he would not forget it. But to make safety
    butterfly
    butterfly

A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL Empty Re: A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL

Post  butterfly Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:01 am

EMPATHY wrote:I thought I would ask! Maybe QOC can help when she has time, but its pretty much obvious isn't it?

what can micahel tell me to say to his fans on love

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from The Magic of Oz by L. Frank Baum:

After this Kiki went into the garden and sitting beneath a tree made a careful study of the paper. He had always wanted to get away from Mount Munch and visit the big world--especially the Land of Oz--and the idea now came to him that if he could transform himself into a bird, he could fly to any place he wished to go and fly back again whenever he cared to. It was necessary, however, to learn by heart the way to pronounce the magic word, because a bird would have no way to carry a paper with it, and Kiki would be unable to resume his proper shape if he forgot the word or its pronunciation.

So he studied it a long time, repeating it a hundred times in his mind until he was sure he would not forget it. But to make safety

A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL 937493

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:58 am