L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

5 posters

Here it is again..the Twin theory..

butterfly
    butterfly

Here it is again..the Twin theory.. Empty Here it is again..the Twin theory..

Post  butterfly Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Take a look at these two vds in this link

http://looking4thetruth77.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/two-live-videos-same-period-of-time-and.html

Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 33788

Do any of you think that it could be MJ's younger brother Randy Jackson (in disguise) who has been
    helping out all those years?? Remember that photo we queried about when the Jackson boys were young? I think it was Seeking who pointed out it was Randy.
    lovemj2
    lovemj2

Here it is again..the Twin theory.. Empty Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

Post  lovemj2 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Those two in that photo was wild huh? So you know what they say, if your a Jackson you work lol.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Here it is again..the Twin theory.. Empty Re: Here it is again..the Twin theory..

Post  EMPATHY Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Well, time will tell because truth always comes out in the wash.
    Lemonbread

Here it is again..the Twin theory.. Empty Michael Jackson's Michael Album art cover

Post  Lemonbread Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Guys,I have a very interesting question to pose. Do you remember the art cover for the 'Michael' Album. Well, there is a particular part that I find very interesting. If you are able to get the full layout of the album art cover you will be truly amazed.Do the artwork not show 10 children. You will need look at the full layout. You will find it on the left hand side right above Joe and Katherine with the 45rpm record 2300 Jackson Street. I counted 10 children and there was face that I did not recognized. It was a boy between Marlon and Michael. Please take a look. It is very baffling to me. I will try and see if I can get a good picture to post for you guys to see.
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Lemonbread wrote:Guys,I have a very interesting question to pose. Do you remember the art cover for the 'Michael' Album. Well, there is a particular part that I find very interesting. If you are able to get the full layout of the album art cover you will be truly amazed.Do the artwork not show 10 children. You will need look at the full layout. You will find it on the left hand side right above Joe and Katherine with the 45rpm record 2300 Jackson Street. I counted 10 children and there was face that I did not recognized. It was a boy between Marlon and Michael. Please take a look. It is very baffling to me. I will try and see if I can get a good picture to post for you guys to see.

dear Lemonbread, you never cease to amaze me with your eyes for detail! Well done, looking fwd to the pic cheers

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:29 pm

butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Barbara, I can't see any images of Katherine and Joseph etc as mentioned above by Lemonbread in the above pic. 10 siblings??

Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 467435

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:57 pm

This must mean that tomorrow I will have to get my cd out of the car and take a look

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:36 am

I counted 10 siblings on the cover of Michael when I first received it. I thought it strange but put it down to a count-o!!! lol!

I was more focused on the two sides of Michael on the cover. One is darker, one is lighter. I see this a a huge clue in itself. But now that Lemonbread has counted and brought our attention to the 10 siblings it is definately worthy of closer attention.

I guess one MJ was on the way to the hospital and one MJ was on the way to the airport. It all makes perfect sense Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 33788

Queen of cats
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:45 am

QueenOfCats wrote:I counted 10 siblings on the cover of Michael when I first received it. I thought it strange but put it down to a count-o!!! lol!

I was more focused on the two sides of Michael on the cover. One is darker, one is lighter. I see this a a huge clue in itself. But now that Lemonbread has counted and brought our attention to the 10 siblings it is definately worthy of closer attention.

I guess one MJ was on the way to the hospital and one MJ was on the way to the airport. It all makes perfect sense Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 33788

Queen of cats

LOL, QoC I trust your eyes better than mine!!
    Those sly twins !!

Now my problem is trying to tell my friends and family that MJ is alive and also a twin - heaven forbid!!!!
    Who on this gracious Earth will BELIEVE ME???? !!!
    I can see the straight jacket and the muzzle, heaven help me !! lol! elephant

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:20 pm

butterfly wrote:
    QueenOfCats wrote:I counted 10 siblings on the cover of Michael when I first received it. I thought it strange but put it down to a count-o!!! lol!

Queen of cats

Those sly twins !!

Now my problem is trying to tell my friends and family that MJ is alive and also a twin - heaven forbid!!!!

Well, to my way of thinking ( Celtic logic LOL) this is the strategy I'd go for:

1. tell em that you want to let em in on a little Secret: that there were 2 dudes-because how can anyone in their right mind think that ONE man could have done all that MJ did in ONE short lifetime of 50 years Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 432600

2.rhen the subject will AUTOMATICALLY turn to "if there were 2 then one must still be alive" sort of discussioN. HEY PRESTO, that hot potato is no longer a hot potato Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 454798

3. finally, when they get going on the "why, why, why" aspect just play em HUMAN NATURE... lol!

Mission accomplished. Sit back with arms folded across chest with smug smile on lips. Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 963130

Queen of cats
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:52 pm

QueenOfCats wrote:
    butterfly wrote:

Queen of cats

Those sly twins !!

Well, to my way of thinking ( Celtic logic LOL) this is the strategy I'd go for:

1. tell em that you want to let em in on a little Secret: that there were 2 dudes-because how can anyone in their right mind think that ONE man could have done all that MJ did in ONE short lifetime of 50 years Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 432600

2.rhen the subject will AUTOMATICALLY turn to "if there were 2 then one must still be alive" sort of discussioN. HEY PRESTO, that hot potato is no longer a hot potato Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 454798

3. finally, when they get going on the "why, why, why" aspect just play em HUMAN NATURE... lol!

Mission accomplished. Sit back with arms folded across chest with smug smile on lips. Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 963130

Queen of cats

Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 937493

Qoc you are one helluva strategist!! Only someone who has read The Art of War could come up with this !! Great stuff.

Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 962385
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:10 am

Guys, but here is a question I would like to pose. If the album reflect 10 living siblings does that mean there were 11 children instead of 10. You see it would look like there were a twin that live. On the flip side what if as stated the twin of Marlon died and another child was born after, but before Michael. You have to remember that the singing talent was there in all of the Jackson siblings. So everyone can sing in the family. There is another thing that I remember is that way back earlier in Michael's career there were rumors that he and Janet was the same person(How crazy was that). If you take a look at the baby picture of Michael and Janet you would have sworn that they were twins. Why is it that Janet and Michael look so much alike when they were babies I find it so atonishing.
    lovemj2
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:20 pm

I come from a family were twins are the norm, set of twins in my family, sis & brother my aunt had two sets of twins ( two girls) ( boy/girl) My other aunt was a twin at birth but the other died , this aunt also had a set of twins , but one didn't make it. Could very well possibly be the Jackson's had more than one set of twins.
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:06 pm

lovemj2,so if twins runs in the family, can that same family also has triplets.
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Here it is guys the link:
    http://www.showbiz411.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/mural3

You will probably need to make it smaller. I believe that when you type in this link it will bring you to a huge picture of a mural. Stroll all the way to the left of the album art. You will see Michael doing Billie Jean and then right next to that you will see Joseph and Katherine Jackson picture in a belt and around the belt you can literally count 10 children. Who is the child before Michael.
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Another note, I click on the link and you will need to magnify the section.
    lovemj2
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Lemonbread wrote:Here it is guys the link:
    http://www.showbiz411.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/mural3

You will probably need to make it smaller. I believe that when you type in this link it will bring you to a huge picture of a mural. Stroll all the way to the left of the album art. You will see Michael doing Billie Jean and then right next to that you will see Joseph and Katherine Jackson picture in a belt and around the belt you can literally count 10 children. Who is the child before Michael.
    Yup... and it looks like he's peeking out too... wonder what the family would say about this? Is that suppose to Brandon? As far as twins go, would it make sense to name then Marlon & Michael (matching in a way) Or Brandon & Marlon?

See in my family it was
    Jack & Jill
    Penny & Pam
    Timmi & Terri
    See what I mean?
    In one song (vid) it shows the "boys" little , Jackie was the oldest in the back, the rest of the boys were little. Two of them had matching shirts, looked the same as well.. :)
    lovemj2
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Lemonbread wrote:lovemj2,so if twins runs in the family, can that same family also has triplets.
    Very common, esp back those days.
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:58 am

Ok, I remember way back in the days of Larry King CNN blog and I remember this dude mentioning that Janet was his twin soul...so WTH is that all about???

Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 116630
    lovemj2
    lovemj2

Post  lovemj2 Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:11 pm

butterfly wrote:

Ok, I remember way back in the days of Larry King CNN blog and I remember this dude mentioning that Janet was his twin soul...so WTH is that all about???

Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 116630
    Wow, never heard that... but I did have a dream where Janet and another boy were little, they were running around a yard the sun was shinning and they were laughing and playing, but the little boy I saw was Michael.When I woke up the next day remembering my dream , I had wondered why i saw MJ and Janet both young at the same time cuz we all know that's not possible? lol
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Guys, sorry been gone awhile was pretty busy. I wanted to get back with you guys regarding the Album Art Cover I just looooooooove it. I was looking at the cover and notice that in each one of the bubbles there is a significant object in them. There is a couple that I find very peculiar and intriguing the least. There are the dove in a bubble, the cartoon Michael(I guess you would say it is michael ) right above the Jackson 5 group( that would make it 6 boys in the group) and there is a think it looks like a brick in the bubble and the one that I find very interesting is the medical scissor clamp? inside a bubble. If possible can someone take a look at that one. I get a weird feeling when I look at that one. And what I do not get is how it is blatantly showing 10 siblings with faces.
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:07 am

Ok, Lemonbread more observing here...the only "white" face of MJ is the main one of him with the crown where he is "shaded" to the dark on the left and lighter on the right.

Yes, 7 young boys plus the 3 girls = 10.

Pls explain WTH is going on???

Scissor clamps? Were they clamped down in not speaking up about that "forgotten" son??

Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 467435
    Go_Go

Post  Go_Go Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:30 am

Interesting. You can write a book Lemonbread.
    .Tee. .Hee.
    I bet you've noticed from where bubbles come from with info.

Warm Regards
    Go_Go

Post  Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:42 am

Lemonbread wrote:Guys, sorry been gone awhile was pretty busy. I wanted to get back with you guys regarding the Album Art Cover I just looooooooove it. I was looking at the cover and notice that in each one of the bubbles there is a significant object in them. There is a couple that I find very peculiar and intriguing the least. There are the dove in a bubble, the cartoon Michael(I guess you would say it is michael ) right above the Jackson 5 group( that would make it 6 boys in the group) and there is a think it looks like a brick in the bubble and the one that I find very interesting is the medical scissor clamp? inside a bubble. If possible can someone take a look at that one. I get a weird feeling when I look at that one. And what I do not get is how it is blatantly showing 10 siblings with faces.

Curioser and curioser.... Mightily observant of you, Lemon.Admirable attention to detail study

I whipped out a spyglass to have a closer look at those scissors. On closer inspection they look more like a pair of tongs than a pair of scissors.

So are they perhaps pointing the way to a dissection?

A dissection of the 16 Michaels on this cover? Yes, I counted 16 and of course these two figures combined make a magical 7!

Tis too much for my brain. Honestly, 2 is about the number of Michaels I can cope with.... lol!

Queen of cats jocolor

BTW Notice that the bubble with the tongs/scissors is positioned coming out of Off The Wall MJ¨s hand and is floating down between a pair of zombies!

Any wonder MJ wrote that song called Who is it? with all those multiple identities.

About himself it must be Here it is again..the Twin theory.. 33788 ....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:30 pm