L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

A little reading

Lemonbread

A little reading Empty A little reading

Post  Lemonbread Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Guys, you remember the tarot reading that I asked in March of this year to Empathy regarding how Michael was feeling about where he were in the Music Industry and his life for the year 1998. Well here is the reading and where we also discuss Michael having Hazel Eyes.
    http://love.forumclan.com/tarot-f2/how-did-michael-feel-about-the-music-industry-and-his-life-in-1998-t94.htm

Now I was reading some of this book at Barnes and Nobles today. Here is some of what was discussed.
    http://near-death.com/experiences/origen049.html

I do not know if anyone has any opinion on this guy Edgar Cayce. But what he stated in his readings were pretty interest. This is the part that I found interesting:

Cayce gave the year of the "entrance of the Messiah into this period -1998." (5748-5) He also mentions that no one knows the exact day of event because it cannot occur "until His enemies - and the Earth - are wholly in subjection to His will, His powers." (57491). So this suggests that Jesus return will not be a future incarnation in the flesh since Jesus has already transcended the need to reincarnate.

This is truly fascinating.

butterfly
    butterfly

A little reading Empty Re: A little reading

Post  butterfly Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:36 am

hi lemonbread,

Over the years I have posted links to David Wilcock's website www.divinecosmos.com Apparently Edgar Cayce has reincarnated in David Wilcock this lifetime. You can google this info. Interestingly his lastest blog may well tie in with what you have mentioned above.

Here is the link

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1078-2012shift
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 am

Does anyone remember that in 1998 Michael had a message in his 'moonwalker' book. It was a bit strange at the time.
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:00 pm

butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Wow, I had forgotten about Empathy's Tarot reading. Just looking at the pic of the Knight of Swords brings up this feeling of Michael getting on his "high horse" to carry out his mission of bringing Light back into the world to overcome the darkness that has infiltrated our society today. Yep, definitely a Spiritual Warrior..

What comes to mind strongly is the pedophilia which is rampant in the entertainment/political/corporate industries - ugly stuff waiting to be widely and publicly exposed.

So here we go again with the "double" who stood in for the "real" MJ?

Its all very enigmatic... king

butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:39 am

Michael Jackson finished his History Tour in 1997 so he must got a bee in his bonnet and decided on his course of action in 1998....

We are talking here of one Mighty Mouse.. lol!

Where there is a Will, there is a way...

afro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:58 am