L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

WHO HAS A GOOD MEMORY TO ANSWER THIS?

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

WHO HAS A GOOD MEMORY TO ANSWER THIS? Empty WHO HAS A GOOD MEMORY TO ANSWER THIS?

Post  EMPATHY Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Does anyone recall that around the time of the London Concerts it was reported somewhere that Michael had learnt of the death of a friend. Can anyone remember who that friend was?
    butterfly
    butterfly

WHO HAS A GOOD MEMORY TO ANSWER THIS? Empty Re: WHO HAS A GOOD MEMORY TO ANSWER THIS?

Post  butterfly Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:26 am

EMPATHY wrote:Does anyone recall that around the time of the London Concerts it was reported somewhere that Michael had learnt of the death of a friend. Can anyone remember who that friend was?

Yes I do remember something mentioned about Michael being upset with some news of a dear friend had passed away and here you go....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2042506/Michael-Jackson-trial-Jermaine-claims-secret-grief-caused-strange-behaviour-This-Is-It-launch.html

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

WHO HAS A GOOD MEMORY TO ANSWER THIS? Empty Re: WHO HAS A GOOD MEMORY TO ANSWER THIS?

Post  EMPATHY Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:36 am

Thanks for letting me know this Butterfly. I remember seeing something somewhere and then not knowing where . So ..David Williams? I know I was looking at Tarot just yesterday and thought I would think about it a bit more. So I will do that but I did get death of a friend and thats what triggered off the memory. Might look into it.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:39 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Williams_%28guitarist%29

Strange really though because he played a famous hook on Billy Jean but was NOT credited?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:05 pm