L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

Believe it or not

butterfly
    butterfly

Believe it or not Empty Believe it or not

Post  butterfly Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:51 pm

I stumbled upon this chatroom recently and had a surreal experience there... Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson were in the karioke room singing their own live songs by request!! I know its an impossibility that the King of Pop and King of Rock were taking requests but I swear from the bottom of my heart when they spoke and sang it was more than a likeness. If you believe MJ didn't die then trust me when I say no one holds a tune like him!

www.neverlandkingdom.com

Just be respectful if you decide to drop in and see. I am still reeling from the whole experience. BTW Elvis says he is now 79 yrs old. Can you imagine this.... two "dead" singers were actually singing their own songs...  I am still pinching myself and knew afterwards that no one will believe me!!  

Admittedly I could well be wrong but in any case it was a delightful experience even if I was "conned" geek

Believe it or not 116630

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Believe it or not Empty Re: Believe it or not

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:53 pm

butterfly, I went to the web site and I only saw a chat room. Is there anyway to go back and hear the singing?
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Barbara wrote:butterfly, I went to the web site and I only saw a chat room. Is there anyway to go back and hear the singing?

Nope, it was live and if you look down at the room list you will see which room the chat is going on. There are several rooms. I just checked and they are chatting right now in the Music Room. I think it is all very impromptu so pot luck...

flower
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:10 am

Please butterfly, next time when you go there, give them BIG FIVE from me.

Love you  flower I love you sunny
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:52 pm

starfish wrote:Please butterfly, next time when you go there, give them BIG FIVE from me.

Love you  flower I love you sunny

No problem starfish !!  I love you cheers

flower

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 am