L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

Fabulous 3D CGI short animation film of Michael Jackson Resurrection

Fabulous 3D CGI short animation film of Michael Jackson Resurrection Empty Fabulous 3D CGI short animation film of Michael Jackson Resurrection

Post  Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:58 pm

You have to watch this Fabulous 3D CGI short animation film of Michael Jackson Resurrection 996386 and tell me what you think Fabulous 3D CGI short animation film of Michael Jackson Resurrection 116630
    butterfly
    butterfly

Fabulous 3D CGI short animation film of Michael Jackson Resurrection Empty Re: Fabulous 3D CGI short animation film of Michael Jackson Resurrection

Post  butterfly Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Michael Jackson is BACK !! UNREAL lol!

Thanks Barbara I love you

Fabulous 3D CGI short animation film of Michael Jackson Resurrection Empty Re: Fabulous 3D CGI short animation film of Michael Jackson Resurrection

Post  Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:56 pm

You bet
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:12 pm

I love it. But the question that I have is as such: Are they are allowed to do this. I thought all likeness would need the approval from The Estate.
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:17 am

You think from Michael?
    Is there life after dead? Definitely!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:37 pm