L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

GUYS OF THE FORUM - ITS BEEN SIX YEARS!

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

GUYS OF THE FORUM - ITS BEEN SIX YEARS! Empty GUYS OF THE FORUM - ITS BEEN SIX YEARS!

Post  EMPATHY Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:39 pm

I love you  Hello All - do you realise it has been SIX YEARS now that most of us met and began the forum discussing Michael. It started off with the old forum and then we upgraded here . Its hard to believe really but its nice to see some of you are still popping in.  

I am not here all the time now AND I was late popping in for Michaels Birthday but I DID remember. Time just slips by without knowing it.   I just want to say thank you to the wonderful ladies here who have kept posts going. I am over on the Missing Children Blog a lot of the time and answering queries in that regards but I do keep coming back in to see everyone is okay.   We are all six years older too...did you ever think you would still be  coming here after six years to talk still?  remember all the forums and the conspiracy theories and what was going on way back then?  that was really bedlam This was our quiet space to reflect in a 'better way'. I think it was a good thing too because though we are not BUSY in the respect of posts flying up every two minutes, its been a nice place to get away from everything that was crazy back then.

So I think a big GROUP HUG should go out to everyone for keeping this haven and for remembering Michael in such a lovely and dignified manner. God bless all xx Remember to keep the L.0.V.E

GUYS OF THE FORUM - ITS BEEN SIX YEARS! 996386
    butterfly
    butterfly

GUYS OF THE FORUM - ITS BEEN SIX YEARS! Empty Re: GUYS OF THE FORUM - ITS BEEN SIX YEARS!

Post  butterfly Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:55 pm

Unbelievable Empathy... 6 years have just flown...and the world has certainly changed...

Since Michael's "death" I started to question many of the stories that mass media were flogging in order to sell their agenda. It's been some journey into waking up to how easily we have been duped. As I was not a big fan of MJ before he disappeared I can honestly say I feel much gratitude to him now for the L.O.V.E. he unfailingly gave throughout his life. Clearly Michael Jackson escaped his "prison box" quite cleverly  cheers
    Also, let's not forget that Michael, the Genius did leave us an instruction manual of how to make a difference in this present world .. through the lyrics of his songs.. Heal the World, We are the World, Man in the Mirror etc ..

Blessings and gratitude to you dear Empathy for such a loving heart.

butterfly

I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    starfish
    starfish

GUYS OF THE FORUM - ITS BEEN SIX YEARS! Empty Re: GUYS OF THE FORUM - ITS BEEN SIX YEARS!

Post  starfish Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:49 am

sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:05 pm