L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

Interesting what President-elect Trump said

butterfly
    butterfly

Interesting what President-elect Trump said Empty Interesting what President-elect Trump said

Post  butterfly Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:16 am

This is taken from the Press Conference 11 January 2017

QUESTION: (inaudible) published fake news and all the problems that we’ve seen throughout the media over the course of the election, what reforms do you recommend for this industry here?

TRUMP: Well, I don’t recommend reforms. I recommend people that are — that have some moral compass.

You know, I’ve been hearing more and more about a thing called fake news and they’re talking about people that go and say all sorts of things. But I will tell you, some of the media outlets that I deal with are fake news more so than anybody. I could name them, but I won’t bother, but you have a few sitting right in front of us. They’re very, very dishonest people, but I think it’s just something we’re going to have to live with.TRUMP: I guess the advantage I have is that I can speak back. When it happens to somebody that doesn’t have this — doesn’t have that kind of a megaphone, they can’t speak back. It’s a very sad thing. I’ve seen people destroyed. I’ve seen people absolutely destroyed. And I think it’s very unfair. So, all I can ask for is honest reporters.

Unquote

Anyone in mind?? afro

Interesting what President-elect Trump said 33788

starfish
    starfish

Interesting what President-elect Trump said Empty Re: Interesting what President-elect Trump said

Post  starfish Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:50 am

You know, people will accept Trump, although this may seem impossible now.

I'm glade he is not on of Soros,...man.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Interesting what President-elect Trump said Empty Re: Interesting what President-elect Trump said

Post  EMPATHY Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Trump is a topic Tarot on my Blog. He is going to say things AS THEY ARE...and if anybody thinks different they are going to be mistaken. This year a few eyes will roll. That was a prediction I made and I can see it rolling out quite nicely. That guy is going to trample on liars wait and see.
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:17 am

Just a thought.... I wonder whether Michael Joe Jackson will resurface once President Donald Trump has drained the Swamp??? farao Interesting what President-elect Trump said 196950
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:18 am

We can build bridges, but human lives we can not bring back.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:00 am

starfish wrote:We can build bridges, but human lives we can not bring back.

That depends if they are gone in the first place ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:34 am