L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

This was really interesting to see and hear!

starfish
    starfish

This was really interesting to see and hear! Empty This was really interesting to see and hear!

Post  starfish Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:31 am

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2020/12/18/space-force-unveils-name-for-members-guardians/?sh=4d0c2dff71fa

Reading and seeing what kind of the ornament hangs on a Christmas tree at the White House, made me to giggle!
    Looking at that ornament you can see that many countries of the world are involved in this project and it could be that the US is the main mover of this project.
    Our star shines so bright, she is our reminder, our guide that we don't get lost in the dark.
    Trump is the man with wishes, hope that our planet should be home to everyone. And I stand behind it.
    My vision of the Guardians is that no one can come to Earth and leave without their approval.

I read an article recently by YASMIN BOLAND you can find it if you are interested. She is a British astrologer.
    She talks about the coming year and what awaits us soon. She really attracted me with her text because I  share her opinion. Let's me say in my own way that reforms await us, take that as you wish.

I wish you safe holidays and take care out there.  I love you

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:24 pm