L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Why Michael Jackson Remains An Inspiration

starfish
    starfish

Why Michael Jackson Remains An Inspiration Empty Why Michael Jackson Remains An Inspiration

Post  starfish Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:46 pm

I really like this wholeheartedly written article.

http://rocknyc.live/why-michael-jackson-remains-an-inspiration.html

Michael Jackson: There’s not a person that I have come across doesn’t know who this legend is. He has inspired each person in some way or another, but why is the King of Pop such an inspiration to the billions of fans that he has?

Being a huge Michael Jackson fan myself ever since I was a very little girl, I’ll tell you why he was such an inspiration.

He revolutionised the music world. His unbelievable style of dancing, singing, and the way he dressed was unique. I just love it when he performs because it is clearly evident that he put his heart and his emotions into his songs. The atmosphere he created was amazingly surreal. Also, his personality is so pure. He was a shy, sweet, naïve and vulnerable person in everyday life; and then he is strong, breathtaking and spectacular when he performs. That’s another thing that inspired people and made them love him more.

Michael Jackson didn’t just perform for the crowd, he performs to every single person in the audience individually. He put all his efforts and feelings and soul into his songs, to make us feel his pain and excitement through his amazing voice. No matter what the media threw at him over the scandals, he got back up and climbed right back to the top of the charts. This is what makes him an inspiration! He was a one of a kind performer that paved so many paths for the pop stars of today. He broke barriers, people didn’t even know were up, and demolished what the stereotypical performer was supposed to be. He inspired people to want to be better because we had the power to be.

Here’s an inspirational quote from his book, Moonwalk:

“Often people just don’t see what I see. They have too much doubt. You can’t be your best when you’re doubting yourself. If you don’t believe in yourself, who will?” Michael Jackson.

I love that quote! I also have dreams and goals for who I want to be. I learn from Michael everyday.

I won’t even go into Michael’s achievements, because the entire world knows him, he was simply the King of Pop, the best entertainer of all times, the Thriller, the Bad, the Man in the Mirror. I love his music, his magical dance moves and the entire aura around his music and performances.

Michael Jackson delivered exceptional value because he cared; he was committed to making a difference to every single fan and never lost sight of the bigger picture – the worldwide stage, including desires for world peace, harmony and unity. He loved the planet and its people and wanted to make the world a better place. His values set a wonderful example for others. Through high standards and the desire to optimise his performances, he aimed to always better himself. Each album, each song, each concert, each video, was an opportunity to set a whole new level. The video for the song “Thriller” is a perfect example – he wanted more than a pop video; he wanted a mini film production; the greatest value-orientated performance ever seen.

I am mostly inspired by him because Michael Jackson pushed boundaries and shifted dimensions. He added levels that never existed. If you hear one of his songs or see one of his videos or stage performances you’ll always recall it – that was the impact and the memorability factor of his exceptional ability. Lasting impact, rather than fleeting entertainment – his music inspired and changed billions worldwide.

One of the most inspirational quotes, and a good one to live by, from Michael Jackson is from his song Man in the Mirror:

“If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change.”

Michael Jackson lived and breathed excellence; he made millions because he gave to millions; world changer, people changer; one of the greatest performers of all time, a legend who left an immortal legacy and a shining example of the pinnacle of human achievement.

I just really hoped that he would’ve lived another twenty-five years. He passed away too soon.

Thank you Michael for the love, the music, the hope, the inspiration, the magic. Michael Jackson is a legend, and him and his music will live on forever.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:06 am