L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

Obviously intuition doing its own thing

starfish
    starfish

Obviously intuition doing its own thing Empty Obviously intuition doing its own thing

Post  starfish Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:08 am

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Obviously intuition doing its own thing Empty Re: Obviously intuition doing its own thing

Post  EMPATHY Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:14 pm

'

Sadly this is the kind of thing that might appeal to young women or people with a fantasy but to be honest Michael wouldnt approve. I think his privacy was always violated even in small ways as this proves. So I guess I dont approve of it and I think the women need to grow up a bit. Seriously.
    starfish
    starfish

Obviously intuition doing its own thing Empty Re: Obviously intuition doing its own thing

Post  starfish Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:29 am

It's amazing how people still talk about Michael in the present time, as if they were not present in 2009, or they forgot during the story that he is no longer in the spotlight....
    I can imagine Mike's thoughts, feelings about these topics....but when you are famous people want to know everything about you, it is uncomfortable not to have your peace, but that is the price of fame....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:03 pm