L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

4 posters

AH - YOU BETTER READ THIS ABOUT ROCKWELL. IM THINKING OF LEMONBREADS QUESTIONS.

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

AH - YOU BETTER READ THIS ABOUT ROCKWELL. IM THINKING OF LEMONBREADS QUESTIONS. Empty AH - YOU BETTER READ THIS ABOUT ROCKWELL. IM THINKING OF LEMONBREADS QUESTIONS.

Post  EMPATHY Sun May 09, 2010 6:25 pm

I think you need to read this ENTIRE thread go back to page 1.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7811&start=50

What you will find is that Rockwell actually went under different names.
    In a wiki entry it takes you up to 2008 and when I read this I noticed something that has popped up in the tarot - the word APOLLO read ..............

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Kerry_Gordy

Kerry Gordy, Leader and Founder of Teen Idol Group "Apollo" [20]

Kerry Gordy and Benny Medina, Teen Idol Group "Apollo", National Television Debut on the Dinah Shore Show in 1978 (Video) [21]

I will have to consult the tarot for questions on this issue.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

AH - YOU BETTER READ THIS ABOUT ROCKWELL. IM THINKING OF LEMONBREADS QUESTIONS. Empty Re: AH - YOU BETTER READ THIS ABOUT ROCKWELL. IM THINKING OF LEMONBREADS QUESTIONS.

Post  EMPATHY Sun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm

There is some question whether Kerry is Kenneth Gordy who is Rockwell. So until I read all this I dont know... AH - YOU BETTER READ THIS ABOUT ROCKWELL. IM THINKING OF LEMONBREADS QUESTIONS. 467435

EDIT. There is a KERRY Gordy and a KENNETH GORDY. It is the latter who was known as Rockwell.

1. Kerry (film maker) = Raynoma's boy
    2. Kennedy (Rockwell) = Margaret's boy

Raynoma Gordy reveals the following allegations in her book, "Berry, Me, And Motown:"
    My boys often walked down to a West Hollywood park to play with the Jacksons and their other school friends. One day, my son Kerry, went down to the park, saw all his pals on the field and started walking towards the ball game. A man stopped him saying, "I'm sorry you can't play." Kerry did not introduce himself even though he knew who the man was. Instead he dashed into the game. The man ran after Kerry and pulled him back, "Now go on home, kid." This is a closed game.

Instead, Kerry hightailed it back into the game. The man was close to the boiling point as he chased after Kerry. He caught him, picked him up and started to remove him from the park. All of the sudden, Kerry asked the man, "Do you know my mother?" "Raynoma Gordy is my mother."
    It took the man a beat longer to make the connection. "Oh, my God! You're my son!
    "Yeah, Dad," Kerry said to Berry.

Berry was stunned. I received a call from him that night. "Guess what, guess what?" he tripped over his words. "I saw Kerry. And I didn't even know the kid." He was beside himself with the emotion of it.
    One day, I was dropping Kerry off at school. From the car I saw a beautiful young black woman with a flawless face, another ghost from my past.
    The woman was walking with a little boy around five or six years old. My stomach tightened and my breathing grew short.

It was Berry's former mistress Margaret. Smokey Robinson restrained me at a bowling alley from kicking her ass.
    The boy Margaret was walking with was the child she was pregnant with when she was having an affair with my then husband, Berry Gordy.
    I found out later that the boy (Kennedy Gordy) was bullied in school. When the bullies taunted him and terrorized him, an older boy would always suddenly appear and rescue him and then without a word, the older boy would turn and walk away.

Years later when Kennedy was staying at his father's house and Berry introduced him to his half brother Kerry, Kennedy's jaw dropped. He recognized Kerry as being the boy who always rescued him from the school bullies.
    A few years later , Kennedy would record a million selling smash, "I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me," with Michael Jackson. Kennedy recorded under the stage name, Rockwell.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

AH - YOU BETTER READ THIS ABOUT ROCKWELL. IM THINKING OF LEMONBREADS QUESTIONS. Empty Re: AH - YOU BETTER READ THIS ABOUT ROCKWELL. IM THINKING OF LEMONBREADS QUESTIONS.

Post  EMPATHY Sun May 09, 2010 6:37 pm

affraid affraid

http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArt ... 4977938871

Michael Jackson's legacy: Now that Jacko's gone, can Rockwell finally get some attention?
    December 09, 2009 10:36 AM EST (Updated: December 09, 2009 10:55 AM EST)
    views: 619 | comments: 8
    The latest Geico insurance commercials feature the song, "Somebody's Watching Me," by one-hit wonder Rockwell. It's a familiar number that was often mistaken for a Michael Jackson song, and Rockwell even had a similar vibe as Jacko.
    But, in actuality, Michael Jackson was a childhood friend of Rockwell (Kenneth Gordy)and sang backup on the 1983 release along with brother Jermaine Jackson.
    Watching the video when it was in heavy rotation, who did not ponder if Rockwell could be the next Jacko? A guy at the neighborhood record store declared Rockwell as "the U.K.'s answer to Michael Jackson." Turns out he was wrong about Rockwell not being American. Maybe Rockwell is one of those artists who was more popular somewhere else, like Cher in England, Cheap Trick in Japan or Corey Hart in Canada, eh?
    It was difficult to catch up on Rockwell before Wikipedia was born. Bur our prayers are finally answered. Now, we've learned, Rockwell actually got on the Motown label on his own merits and without the help of relatives who were already established in the business. Turns out he had more than one tune that made the Top 40 ("Obscene Phone Caller" made it to No. 35). And apparently his intent wasn't to be just a cheap imitation of Michael Jackson.
    Still, someone has got to fill the void. So how about it Rockwell? Care to claim what is rightfully yours? If not you, who else? Come out, come out where ever you are....
    markella
    markella

Post  markella Mon May 10, 2010 1:46 am

I read the hole topic of the link you gave Empathy..
    I don't know why , the only thing that came to my mind is your readings.
    So i looked ............
    Maybe i am wrong ......

Now you might think that is mad? No it is,nt its begun already.
    Michael Jackson was denied for years his splendour his brilliance and his credit to have influenced current stars who blatantly copied him. Its a compliment of course - but his light was taken away over allegations which were NOT TRUE. He told me there was immense jealousy in his career and spoke of someone close to him in his 'final hours' as his " brother ".

Sorry i lost the link..............

One took a career that the other felt pushed out - I do feel I know and understand this but the card is also telling me that 'he wont have anything bad said about his family' so Im a bit non plussed on what to really do with this card yet I was given it. I really think a lot of things have been smoothed over for a very good reason here
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=augusttarot&action=display&thread=166

Did you know that this card shows someone coming back from the PAST? Because on this card the graves open UP they dont close down - and the bodies come OUT its a resurrection card.
    So I am feeling pretty weird dont know about you guys.

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=augusttarot&action=display&thread=185

It seems that Michael was/is in a position where he was stuck. He could,nt move forward or back and a decision had to be made. It seems someone re-entered his life from the past. He seemed to have suffered regret from the past - we know this as we know what he has been through.
    http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=augusttarot&action=display&thread=182

I feel a draining of energy in this card - a younger person draining energy. Someone who wants to take credit for someone elses work - someone who wants to take the credit for a project. Before this card we see someone in the 10 of wands with many burdens - some say the 10 of wands is someone in disguise - I have never seen the card that way - I see it as someone with a bad back or someone who is overcast with burdens to the breaking point yet still having to forge forward because there is a goal to meet.

But I have met another character in the cards tonight and that is the Knight of Swords reversed. This person also tells us of someone who is trying to take the lions credit for some work or project. They are pretty ruthless about this. This person breezes in and breezes out - its like they didnt have the background or they did,nt do all the sweat and tears yet they think they can just walk in and stamp their name on someone elses work.

But its not just that - wands are energy which is the first card up there - and this energy is so sucked out - the card can be to do with property matters lands and estates - but somehow the message is wrong - there is just so much wrong I am concerned. Who is moving in here to take things? Who is taking over things here because SOMEONE is doing this - theres some really disappointing news in it all - there are delays and interruptions - things going awry - we are not getting the proper messages, we are not getting the proper news.
    someone younger - younger then Michael perhaps. What is it that they aimed to do? OR is this part of the past again we have hear - has Michaels past still come up to irritate him and if so why and who and what.

I will look again on this - I really feel that Michael was deceived. Somebody has deceived him and now its a right old mess to put it in simple terms.

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=augusttarot&action=display&thread=195

There is someone who has tried to be this King
    I have been told that secrets are not revealed and they wont be in fact to get the secrets of friends and family one would have to dig really really deep because they are there but they are scary?

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tmjs&action=display&thread=475

There may be a 'secret' we dont know about Michael - perhaps this could be revealed in the future. It is something to do with the past and his fame or just to do with him.

I feel the past has something to do with the future and that is what affected Michael. Time will tell on this.

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=taroct&action=display&thread=1294

It is a card that leaves us seperated from others also. This card in other decks shows a man turning away from a map nailed to the wall there is a shadowy figure in the mirror around the corner as though he was the one who put the map there and is making sure that the man sees it. And here the man in his PJs, thinks he's safe from the journey that the map is imploring him to make.

There are three people in this card and one person has to break away from the other two. It is telling us that someone can put the situation straight about Michael and throw some understanding on it but its up to them to do so. There is a truth out there that we need to know and it might not just be about Michael but related to him and 'someone else'.

Perhaps this is really about TWO PEOPLE - and the truth needs to be told about the two people. Two Michaels which I have said before in my tarot a few readings back.

One perhaps could not work without the other? I am not sure about all these TWIN stories, not feeling myself Michael was a twin even though it crossed everyones minds, more that there were two Michaels and its the younger one that has taken the credit. Perhaps its the younger one that is the one who is lost and not Michael after all. But dont jump on that.

This situation calls for a LOT of understanding. But someone needs to cut to the heart of the matter. Would it cause sorrow and upset? I dont know. We are supposed to understand something about someone here. We dont have that understanding and because of this there is seperation going on.

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tarotnov&action=display&thread=1596

So it seems in this card something that forced Michael to 'disappear' - and was that because of a secret to do with a younger person -? There just seems to be a lot of cunning in this card. This card is puzzling me because something happened here completely without any warning whatsoever.

I am not sure how it is relating to my question right now. I have wanted to know what might have been taken away from Michael. Yet this is not helping except that I am wondering whether someone/bsomeody or something turned up that would result in Michael being forced to disappear and very quickly. I often wonder whether someone from the past has 'come back' and created a situation that has brought all this about. I wish I could see it more clearly because this seems to be actions and behavioiur of someone younger that demand quick decisions causing someone to act immediately.

I feel like 'Michaels voice was taken away' - I think that someone else has been 'being Michael' perhaps its as simple as that - someone 'stole' his voice.

Looking at that lute we can speak about music - this card shows someone who is not well or ill - so has someone been 'stealing' Michaels voice away and either pretending its him or doing something of that nature.

What could be more valuable then Michaels voice?

Something is going on here. Its to do with someone who is younger. Someone stealing Michaels credit. I have seen this before. Michaels tarot told us that someone was taking all the glory as this card when upright shows an 'apprentice' so it seems to me someone who is not experienced?

If we linked that to music then someone could have stolen Michaels music that was not finnished.

This would link up very nicely to these unreleased songs.

They were taken from him possibly because he has been ill and not able to produce anything.

I would feel this were the case I am being given as to what might have been taken if anything.

I think the card is telling us to seek the TRUTH there is more and there are some truths that are not in the open here.

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tarotnov&action=display&thread=15

Sorry.... i am tired........ i cant look the rest readings.....
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Mon May 10, 2010 5:15 am

Gosh Markella, you will need to be the forum tarot detective, you have done a wonderful job there. Well - I have tried to look at Rockwell but the readings are very strange and I need to try again on them. But - from very early on there appeared to be a two worlds situation and many references to two Michaels which I believed could have been a double for some reason rather than a TWIN which some people have said and which I was not really that sure about.

I will take another look, I know its tiring reading the tarot theres a lot of it but when it repeats then we know we have a profound message.

Thank you for all this hard work. I love you
    markella
    markella

Post  markella Mon May 10, 2010 5:32 am

Tarot detective lol!

Nooooooo Empathy it is not tiring reading your tarots!!!!!!!!!
    I am tired , i havent slept for a phew days now...

I think too that there is a double that caused many probllems on Michael

Thank you!
    mjapyt2009

Post  mjapyt2009 Mon May 10, 2010 7:22 am

This is interesting AH - YOU BETTER READ THIS ABOUT ROCKWELL. IM THINKING OF LEMONBREADS QUESTIONS. 909229

Really? Diana had an affair with Gordy?

Since we are talking about Jackson/Gordy/Ross connection, I just found this topic about Diana Ross and Michael:

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6279

They are saying that the "Dirty Diana" song was about Diana Ross. Michael, being hurt and disillusioned, wrote this song when he realized that the object of his affection was just using him and other guys who can help her make it to the top. There was even a talk about an unauthorized biography of Diana Ross where the content of this book will discuss about her bedding different executives for career growth.

http://www.singersroom.com/news/3674/Did-Diana-Ross-Sleep-Her-Way-To-The-Top--biography-slams-Supreme-Diva

No disrespect meant to Ms. Ross here. I just only found out about this today as I was going through stuff on the net about her and Michael Jackson. I never knew that this was speculated about her before.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Mon May 10, 2010 8:48 am

Its believed that Michael was very hurt about Diana.

Sometimes out of respect for Michael it can stop you saying what you really think cant it? But if we were in a little group talking just between us we would likely agree that a lot of women who 'make it' did end up bedding people on the way however auful it sounds.

Regarding Diana, and if has to be said by me, she did ruin the Supremes by becoming the girlfriend of Berry Gordy. The real singer there was Mary Wilson who was herself put out to grass in a way and Diana was put in the spotlight.

Unfortunately a lot of that went on though and though Diana is likely a wonderful and nice woman she would have wanted a career break so she is,nt going to turn anything down. However, its worth reading about the Supremes as I remember there being a lot of hurt with the other girl singers. In every girl group they all want to be noticed. Diana did what she could to be noticed because thats the name of the game and unfortunately when all is said and done ( and even Michael should know this) There are NO FRIENDS in business. AH - YOU BETTER READ THIS ABOUT ROCKWELL. IM THINKING OF LEMONBREADS QUESTIONS. 169593
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Mon May 10, 2010 8:52 am

markella wrote:Tarot detective lol!

Nooooooo Empathy it is not tiring reading your tarots!!!!!!!!!
    I am tired , i havent slept for a phew days now...

I think too that there is a double that caused many probllems on Michael

Thank you!

Markella you must be like me when it comes to sleeping - I have a really good couple of nights and then I am incredibly restless for days so I am quite auful when it comes to sleep a proper insomniac but I think it was Jean here who said she was a nightowl as well ( Correct me if Im wrong Jean). but you must get rest Markella even if you take a nap during the day so hope you feel better and more refreshed soon.

And..........yes there does seem to be a double trouble somewhere cant put my finger on exactly why its in the tarot but I guess we will either one day find out or it will be a mystery?

I still get very strange cards when I ask about Michael passing, I get Yes and No and dont ask if you know whats good for you. AH - YOU BETTER READ THIS ABOUT ROCKWELL. IM THINKING OF LEMONBREADS QUESTIONS. 467435
    Joygirl
    Joygirl

Post  Joygirl Mon May 10, 2010 4:48 pm

This topic was very interesting to read through. I just googled the Dirty Diana lyrics and actually read digested the lyrics and it's very plausible that they were about Diana but maybe exaggerated a bit?
    I do like Diana Ross but she does have quite the interesting back story...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:35 am