L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

5 posters

check this out guys , I knew it

check this out guys , I knew it Empty check this out guys , I knew it

Post  Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:39 pm

I knew all along I was right about it not being MJ at the 02 conference, I know Mj and stuck by that story. This guy is good he had fooled lots with having the same mannerisms as Mj. I just got the wrong guy, thought it was Navi I was wrong there but knew it wasn't MJ............Check this out and I have already spoken with him, for some reason he answered me.

http://www.myspace.com/barryjshaw

Maybe now that we have a name and once maybe Empathy reads it she can pick up more. I however know this guy is telling the truth. Just the feeling I picked up.

There is the answer to that 02 question, I am not saying its a clue so big deal Mj didn't want to get up there, but no matter how close he was to MJ I know Mj to well and observed him all my life.

Laurie

here is another quote from Barry

Employers michael jacksonJanuary 1994 - June 2009
    Body Double
    I played Michael to his fans for Michael.

This site is so much fun I love it, gets rid of some stress I am going through right now, thanks guys

Last edited by starangel40 on Thu May 13, 2010 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding something else)
    butterfly
    butterfly

check this out guys , I knew it Empty Re: check this out guys , I knew it

Post  butterfly Wed May 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Speechless. Just speechless!!! Thanks starangel40. Well over to you Empathy check this out guys , I knew it 50101
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu May 13, 2010 12:00 am

'Barry has lived the life of Michael since 1991, he is ready for retirement, however, he feels the fans need him now.''

This is he check this out guys , I knew it 81841
    check this out guys , I knew it 69447286

''Barry learned Michael's every move, and became Michael in his own head.''
    ''Barry was unique in that he was one of the only professional white Jackson impersonators at that time.''

( Is this TAROT picked up TWO WORLDS? )

Dangerous is the eighth studio album by Michael Jackson, released on November 26, 1991

''One is Black and one is White.?................ check this out guys , I knew it 175698 OR are we back to the tarot that mentions the 'Dangerous area' and is that ACTUAL for mentioning this subject?????
    Or was there a double in the 'Dangerous' Era, it certainly is an era that has come up in the tarot and not that long ago so Im expecting that something is definately afoot with this era of Michael.
    Seems to me that there was most certainly a double who perhaps took the pressure off certain situations for Michael. Of course even I find this tarot card a fascinating thought but only if it were about two Michaels instead of one. Even at the point of writing this I am still convinced that a double and one in particular may have been the answer to a lot of problems.''

http://tarotformichaeljackson.blogspot.com/2010/04/april-5-tarot-michael.html

Last edited by starfish on Thu May 13, 2010 1:21 am; edited 4 times in total
    mjapyt2009

Post  mjapyt2009 Thu May 13, 2010 12:01 am

check this out guys , I knew it 422278 starangel40

Would you mind if you put your conversation with this Barry Shaw on this blog? I'm interested to see it and how you figured this out. Also do you have other pictures? I'm only seeing one which is the O2 Michael Jackson.
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu May 13, 2010 1:39 am

starfish wrote:'Barry has lived the life of Michael since 1991, he is ready for retirement, however, he feels the fans need him now.''

''
    Barry J. Shaw was invited to move into Neverland Valley Ranch in Los Olivos, CA with the King of Pop himself. Barry was given his own small home on the ranch, and was emerged into the pop lifestyle at full speed.''
    ''Barry was unique in that he was one of the only professional white Jackson impersonators at that time.''

Dangerous is the eighth studio album by Michael Jackson, released on November 26, 1991

''One is Black and one is White.?................ check this out guys , I knew it 175698 OR are we back to the tarot that mentions the 'Dangerous area' and is that ACTUAL for mentioning this subject?????
    Or was there a double in the 'Dangerous' Era, it certainly is an era that has come up in the tarot and not that long ago so Im expecting that something is definately afoot with this era of Michael.
    Seems to me that there was most certainly a double who perhaps took the pressure off certain situations for Michael. Of course even I find this tarot card a fascinating thought but only if it were about two Michaels instead of one. Even at the point of writing this I am still convinced that a double and one in particular may have been the answer to a lot of problems.''

EDIT:
    What do you think about this people?
    Is this can mean something or not?

Last edited by starfish on Thu May 13, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 3:55 am

starfish wrote:'Barry has lived the life of Michael since 1991, he is ready for retirement, however, he feels the fans need him now.''

Or was there a double in the 'Dangerous' Era, it certainly is an era that has come up in the tarot and not that long ago so Im expecting that something is definitely afoot with this era of Michael.

yep that I believe is the world of 2 Michael's, that's the answer.......but I don't think Barry has been MJ's double for that long cause he would've only been 16 in 91, he is only 33 which makes him 20 some years younger than Michael was 32 so Nope he didn't double for him in that year. But he has been taking stress off him and going out for him, I mean its common sense I think we all knew that , I know I did, as for clues I don't know why and what makes him come out at this point. Is he trying to tell us something or just merely want to live his own life after thinking MJ has passed. Which is very possible. I don't think its for fame and fortune as he probably made lots of Mj doing this. I think now we may find out more.

check this out guys , I knew it Empty check this out guys , I knew it, sorry had to put in same topic heading so we continue on subject, thanks

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 4:08 am

Oh guys I forgot to mention, BARRY WAS NOT a singer nor dancer he admits it, he never once impersonated for MJ in that way he only took over his being "there" doing out side doubles like the 02 concert and yes I will post other things on him.

Here is some info on what he said:

I was Michael Jackson's PERSONAL double. I do not SING, I do not DANCE, I am simply a Michael look-a-like. For about 15 years I trailed Jackson and would play him for his fans.

I have been secret until now, I feel it's important Michael's fans know about me, and I hope you all understand why he used me for certain reasons..

I would love to get to know some of you, and hope you all feel the same..

Love as always, only this time as Barry and not Michael.
    check this out guys , I knew it 650284 check this out guys , I knew it 724661 check this out guys , I knew it 467435

lol I just love these icons fellows lol

So he started when he was 18 trailing MJ.
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu May 13, 2010 4:09 am

Maybe my mind is dreaming to see things that do not exist. I do not accuse anyone just dig me something about these things what I've read. I do not know why this dig me....Ok. Here is another parallel. I do not know whether this is a coincidence?
    check this out guys , I knew it 467435

''He became one of the closest personal friends of Michael, and more importantly, he is one of ONLY TWO PEOPLE to know EXACTLY what Michael went through on this Earth.''

http://www.myspace.com/barryjshaw

''But - I feel as though there was something powerful going on between two people. Perhaps only two people know the real truth here about Michael.''
    http://tarotformichaeljackson.blogspot.com/2010/03/michael-tarot-13-july-2009.html

Last edited by starfish on Thu May 13, 2010 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu May 13, 2010 4:13 am

starangel40 wrote:Oh guys I forgot to mention, BARRY WAS NOT a singer nor dancer he admits it, he never once impersonated for MJ in that way he only took over his being "there" doing out side doubles like the 02 concert and yes I will post other things on him.

Here is some info on what he said:

I was Michael Jackson's PERSONAL double. I do not SING, I do not DANCE, I am simply a Michael look-a-like. For about 15 years I trailed Jackson and would play him for his fans.

I have been secret until now, I feel it's important Michael's fans know about me, and I hope you all understand why he used me for certain reasons..

I would love to get to know some of you, and hope you all feel the same..

Love as always, only this time as Barry and not Michael.
    check this out guys , I knew it 650284 check this out guys , I knew it 724661 check this out guys , I knew it 467435

lol I just love these icons fellows lol

So he started when he was 18 trailing MJ.

Thank's you put this, upload greetings to Barry! check this out guys , I knew it 932824
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu May 13, 2010 4:24 am

Again me and my mind!
    I have a question why he put this picture on his space if he does not sing? Ok I know it can be play back check this out guys , I knew it 81841 Is this the real Michael in the picture with Barry signature?
    Or...

markella
    markella

Post  markella Thu May 13, 2010 4:44 am

Last Year i made a very very good and very strong red wine with my daddy , very strong........
    Anyone wants? geek geek geek geek geek geek
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu May 13, 2010 4:55 am

I will only mention the younger person I had the opportunity to read in tarot. I do not like when my brain works like this. I'm go out from this issue!

I am for a glass of that wine now! check this out guys , I knew it Lol
    markella
    markella

Post  markella Thu May 13, 2010 5:31 am

starfish wrote:I will only mention the younger person I had the opportunity to read in tarot. I do not like when my brain works like this. I'm go out from this issue!

I am for a glass of that wine now! check this out guys , I knew it Lol

Starfish!!!!

[img]check this out guys , I knew it U139715wine20glass Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu May 13, 2010 5:40 am

mmm this looks really nice thank's markella. check this out guys , I knew it Herz
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Thu May 13, 2010 6:38 am

Hello All, Tarot provides us with insights past present and future each time one is written so it needs to be read as a 'collective'.

Tarot has told us from some way back that it had a lot of doubts about the Michael at the 02 conference. I am not quite sure where that tarot is but I will look.

I will get back to this subject. x

HOWEVER, this myspace of Barry Shaw has only been in operation since 11 May so that makes it only the last couple of days.

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 8:13 am

This goes with what I had believed for some time. Maybe the truth is about to come out?
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu May 13, 2010 8:36 am

EMPATHY wrote:Hello All, Tarot provides us with insights past present and future each time one is written so it needs to be read as a 'collective'.

Tarot has told us from some way back that it had a lot of doubts about the Michael at the 02 conference. I am not quite sure where that tarot is but I will look.

I will get back to this subject. x

HOWEVER, this myspace of Barry Shaw has only been in operation since 11 May so that makes it only the last couple of days.

I noticed that date 11 May. And the weird thing is that at the same time appeared with the article in the newspaper.check this out guys , I knew it 81841
    check this out guys , I knew it 10nx8xy

Last edited by starfish on Sat May 15, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu May 13, 2010 8:59 am

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:06 am

So where is the real MJ? It has to come out sooner or later. Many times I had thought it was a white MJ, just look at the interview with MJ, LMP and Barbara Walters, MJ "looks" much younger too in that one.Just how far has this gone? To me I have been waiting, and waiting for some type of white MJ to show up.. and here we go.Not that it matters, I'm sure MJ has he reasons.

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:39 am

starfish wrote:Again me and my mind!
    I have a question why he put this picture on his space if he does not sing? Ok I know it can be play back check this out guys , I knew it 81841 Is this the real Michael in the picture with Barry signature?
    Or...

hey starfish, my point exactly is it the real Mj, hm, and yes i am going to email him and ask him why if that is even his picture he put up in the dangerous dance........why he would put it up and see what he says to me this time. I will of course post it on here for sure. Should be interesting.
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu May 13, 2010 11:59 am

Thank's starangel40. I really appreciate your effort and this is a really great post.
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu May 13, 2010 12:49 pm

This is an interesting tarot maybe you would like to read.

3 NOVEMBER MICHAEL TAROT

"Just because you dont see me - dont stop loving me' thats the message I feel is on this card.

The sword cards are thoughts/air. We are told about Michael with problems with his heart that leaves us in sorrow.

This card though can tell us about heart 'surgery' or operations from which we heal.

It is a card that leaves us seperated from others also. This card in other decks shows a man turning away from a map nailed to the wall there is a shadowy figure in the mirror around the corner as though he was the one who put the map there and is making sure that the man sees it. And here the man in his PJs, thinks he's safe from the journey that the map is imploring him to make.

There are three people in this card and one person has to break away from the other two. It is telling us that someone can put the situation straight about Michael and throw some understanding on it but its up to them to do so. There is a truth out there that we need to know and it might not just be about Michael but related to him and 'someone else'.

Perhaps this is really about TWO PEOPLE - and the truth needs to be told about the two people. Two Michaels which I have said before in my tarot a few readings back.

One perhaps could not work without the other? I am not sure about all these TWIN stories, not feeling myself Michael was a twin even though it crossed everyones minds, more that there were two Michaels and its the younger one that has taken the credit. Perhaps its the younger one that is the one who is lost and not Michael after all. But dont jump on that.

This situation calls for a LOT of understanding. But someone needs to cut to the heart of the matter. Would it cause sorrow and upset? I dont know. We are supposed to understand something about someone here. We dont have that understanding and because of this there is seperation going on.

I have said many things symbolically and if you read back I mention a Key.

I think it would take a wheres wally approach to understand about this Key. I think I understand it.

The KEY is very real and only if you understand what the KEY means will you understand the immediate situation to Michael.

I personally find him VERY ALIVE in my heart - because threes are cycles. Endings beginnings etc.

The problem is perhaps Michael was not where he should have been the day people pronounced him 'gone'. Maybe it has served purposes, perhaps it was not his fault. But remember he was considered 'officially' deceased and I did say that Official is a big word.

I would not be surprised that there is complete sorrow in this card because in a situation like that what can you do.

I think that someone can tell us the truth but does the truth hurt or ham. Right now Michael is billboard success and its a success he rightly deservers and everybody would feel that is so.
    I do not see Michael connected to America because America was very mean to him.

I have seen Michael in retirement - whether intentionally or otherwise - and I see a spiritual measure connected to him.
    Regardless of what anybody tells me my tarot tells me to let go and accept which I repeat here - but that is not the end of Michael Jackson.

Michael Jacksons angels come for him in Wintertime not spring - so I am not able to see how Spring was a time to take Michael into heaven. I hope that some truth will be out there.

I dont think Michael should worry. He should be smiling. Smile Michael not everyone wants a pound of flesh from you. If ill, be healthy and heal. Perhaps Xmastime might be important even for truths sake.

Im going to add that if Michael had a new love interest - there was someone around him who was very jealous of that. If it was not love - then his plans that he had, someone was jealous of that.

I just thought I would drop that in. Perhaps the person who was at the bottom of this jealousy might be the one who should be talking right now - because they know the truth after all.

Empathy

PLEASE NOTE - Tarot picks up past present and future 'vibrations'. Referring to a person is simply their vibration through intuition and not alluding to mediumistic qualities.

http://tarotformichaeljackson.blogspot.com/2010/03/michael-november-tarot-2009.html

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 2:52 pm

wow! good find starangel40.:)
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Fri May 14, 2010 11:02 am

Im not 'sold' on this theory of Barry Shaw. I added the myspace but Im deleting it.

Theres something not clicking with me.

check this out guys , I knew it Empty Barry Shaw

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 10:46 am

Ok, now I found out Barry is 45 and married yet he says on his profile page his interests are women, wouldnt it just be anyone if hes married and just contacting fans.

I dont remmeber where I read he was 33, I forget now, does anyone know, I for the life of me cant find where I read that. i know I did cause I would of not posted that info. HM check this out guys , I knew it 467435 check this out guys , I knew it 81841

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:48 pm