L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

+2
EMPATHY
mjapyt2009
6 posters

FANS SAW AND TALKED WITH DEBBIE ROWE AT FOREST LAWN

mjapyt2009

FANS SAW AND TALKED WITH DEBBIE ROWE AT FOREST LAWN Empty FANS SAW AND TALKED WITH DEBBIE ROWE AT FOREST LAWN

Post  mjapyt2009 Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:34 am

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/686295

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=4973

Ejacobs over at MJJC writes:

As always on the 3rd of the month, myself and members of our Michael Jackson fans of southern California took our trip to Visit the Grave of Michael Jackson. We bring cards, letters and gifts from fans around the world. We have been doing this for the last 6 months. Some fans from this site have joined us and many have sent flowers and cards.

Today, like any other 3rd we were at Forest Lawn, when one in the group noticed Debbie Rowe driving back and forth. At first we thought he must be seeing things but then she drove up and we were surprised it was really her. Heidi and myself the group founders walked to the car to welcome and introduce ourselves.

What we were faced with was a woman who was in great pain. The moment she stepped out of the car She began to cry and gave us amazing hugs. After spending some time with Debbie today..we realized two things, she is devastated by the death of her former husband Michael Jackson..and she loved him more than we ever imagined. She is a grieving woman who loved MJ and her children. The second thing we learned is that, she is a kind and lovely woman.

When we asked Her why she was driving back and forth, and this broke my heart..she said she was afraid to stop because she saw us all there and was afraid to stop, she thought that Michael's fans hated her because of all the hate mail she receives. We assured her there was no hate for her with us only gratitude for giving Michael two of the three most precious gifts of his life.

Debbie Rowe was a friend to Michael Jackson for nearly 20 yrs before they married and she is the mother of his two lovely children, Prince and Paris. Let me tell you..looking at her, you see Paris everywhere. I hope that fans will be kind when it comes to her because if you had seen what we saw today...she is a really special person.

We gave her one of our new JUSTICE4MJ tee shirts and she said she would ware it. We have pictures of the visit which will be on our site soon. https://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wal ... 4254322849

justice4mj.com
    mjapyt2009

FANS SAW AND TALKED WITH DEBBIE ROWE AT FOREST LAWN Empty Re: FANS SAW AND TALKED WITH DEBBIE ROWE AT FOREST LAWN

Post  mjapyt2009 Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:58 am

Here's the photo I got from this link:

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=nf&gid=324254322849

FANS SAW AND TALKED WITH DEBBIE ROWE AT FOREST LAWN 26409_340660749203_615679203_3394706_3046520_n

FANS SAW AND TALKED WITH DEBBIE ROWE AT FOREST LAWN 26409_340540249203_615679203_3394288_7653331_n

She looks so sad here. 😢
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

FANS SAW AND TALKED WITH DEBBIE ROWE AT FOREST LAWN Empty Re: FANS SAW AND TALKED WITH DEBBIE ROWE AT FOREST LAWN

Post  EMPATHY Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:07 am

Yes, she really does. This woman is genuinly distressed.
    mjapyt2009

Post  mjapyt2009 Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:03 am

I truly believe that she cares for Michael. Eventhough their marriage is not what we can call conventional, I think they had a genuine friendship. Although I can't say that Michael's marital relationship with Debbie is as deep as with LMP. Theirs only exist because of Prince and Paris.
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 am

FANS SAW AND TALKED WITH DEBBIE ROWE AT FOREST LAWN Icon_sad This story made me sad.
    I hope that she will be better. Time heals all wounds.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 am

I have not looked at tarot on Debbie Rowe - but I have had the impression that she does not 'court' the press as a rule.

However, I also believe there is something about her turning up to go to Forest Lawn 9 months later.
    Sometimes we can get emotional but thats when you dont see the wood for the trees. :arrow:
    Artisticflare
    Artisticflare

Post  Artisticflare Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:47 pm

My first reaction to Debbie when i watched some footage of her going to see "This Is It" was what a shame poor Debbie, to think she carried those 2 beautiful children for Michael, made me feel sad for her, i was wondering just how does she really feel now?
    I believe that Michael and Debbie really did have an genuine ongoing friendship of sorts
    mjthisisit

Post  mjthisisit Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:37 am

poor debbie, i hope she'll get better, she seems like a really nice woman from the interviews i've seen
    Monalisa
    Monalisa

Post  Monalisa Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:04 am

If this is her first visit there to FL I was thinking maybe the incident with the stun gun made her think about the children more, and then maybe she felt the need to go to FL. I feel bad for her but it's nice that she got such a warm and welcome greeting from the fans there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:30 pm