L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis?

Lemonbread

A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis? Empty A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis?

Post  Lemonbread Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Empathy, Is possible you can pose this question to the tarot. Did Michael ever met Elvis? A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis? 81841
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis? Empty Re: A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis?

Post  EMPATHY Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:18 am

This is not really a tarot question Lemonbread as it is on the internet. A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis? Herz

Answer.

Michael was 19 years old when Elvis died. According to Michael himself,
    he met Elvis in Las Vegas and Sammy Davis Jr. was also present. Michael
    said they both told him to stay off drugs...
    Seperately, Jermaine
    Jackson has gone on record that the Jackson 5 met Elvis briefly in a
    hotel elevator in Las Vegas.
    It is also a known fact that Elvis used
    to take his daughter Lisa Marie to see Jackson 5 concerts.
    Lemonbread

A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis? Empty Michael and Elvis

Post  Lemonbread Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 pm

That you for verifying that for me. So it was not like Elvis and Michael did not know each other, like the media is trying to portray. From the info that was provided by internet staying that Michael was told by Elvis and Sammy Davis Jr to do not take drugs, make me wonder about this whole thing with Michael and drugs. I do believe that Elvis saw something in Michael at a early age that made his say that to Michael. How do we know that there was not more to the conversation, then what the media knows. Elvis most likely gave him some insight on the Music Industry. What I find very interesting in the post that you wrote that Elvis would bring Lisa Marie to come and see the Jackson 5 and she would even come back stage. He would bring her to see the a lot. Now if that is not the Force that be putting those two together, then I do not know. I truly believe that Elvis was a person that was in constant conflict with what he wants to do and what the people wanted him to do.( Sounds like someone we all know). From what I deducted from the interview with Barbara Walter with Lisa Marie and Michael was that he met her when she was 7 years old. This would put it two years I believe before her father Elvis died. The is too much of a concidence surrounding the connections between Michael and Elvis. Another thing that often make me said that it seems that Lisa Marie seems lost.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis? Empty Re: A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis?

Post  EMPATHY Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:46 am

I did take that post off the internet Lemonbread so dont know how reliable it is, but it does seem that they were in the same circles so it would be rather strange that Elvis and Michael did not meet at all.

Im sure Elvis was an influence on a lot of people as he was such an icon. Michael always used to watch James Brown when he was very little so I cannot imagine that he would not have seen Elvis? A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis? 909229 though some people say he did and some say he did,nt.
    Lemonbread

A Tarot Question regarding Michael and Elvis? Empty Michael and Elvis

Post  Lemonbread Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Empathy,Can it not be said then, that Elvis was influenced by soul music. This you can hear in his music. I am sitting here shaking my head because you just cannot have to bigh influential people in the world had a connect like that and it just be a concident. Was it not Elvis that there is no such thing as concidence. Hmmm! Also Empathy, I think that we had this discussion before in regards to you conversation with Elvis. When was the last time you were able to have connection with him. I bet it would be a pretting interesting conversation that you will have.
    seeking

Post  seeking Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm

i agree with Lemonbread's post above, especially in light of the recent TIAI redirects connected to Elvis. there's this blogger lady that is convinced she's communicating with the real Elvis, alive at 74 years old, and named Jesse (the twin brother who died early on).

and yes, i did hear, too, that Elvis was advising Michael when they met probably because Elvis knew that Michael was going to become so big and would likely go through the same patterns that he did. i think there's a book where supposedly, he even tells Michael he was going to call him - because their conversation was interrupted. and if he did, who knows what they talked about?

there are real and amazing parallels - and it could be that Michael patterned his career after Elvis' in many ways. Elvis' dancing became controversial, too, and called "indecent." he had legal and medical problems as well. He loved Cadillacs, and though MJ owns a lot of cars, he used the Cadillac Escalade a lot. Elvis also had a videographer with him documenting his days, the way Michael did. he stayed away from politics, saying he was an entertainer and he'd rather not say how he felt about certain things. Michael did, too. Elvis also said, "Image is one thing, the human being is another." paraphrased, Michael says that, too. Elvis did concerts for charity, and would also shop after hours, the way Michael did.

it seems the only difference was that Elvis was touring but only within the US - Michael went international. also, Elvis was able to do a satellite concert beamed to 1B people all over the world, which was what MJ supposedly wanted for TII but his proposal was turned down by AEG.

started out not knowing anything about Elvis, but what I am learning is amazing, in relation to Michael.

i will not be surprised if MJ comes back with Elvis, and dares the government to jail them. hah - that would be a blast!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:54 pm