L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

WATCH THIS NEW VIDEO FROM SHAKIRA VERY INTERESTING

kitkat71

WATCH THIS NEW VIDEO FROM SHAKIRA  VERY INTERESTING Empty WATCH THIS NEW VIDEO FROM SHAKIRA VERY INTERESTING

Post  kitkat71 Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 pm

I know that most of you think BOW is a fake ,well she is not Bow anymore her name that she has now is Dunk1958 ,and she put up a very interesting NEW video by Shakira ,watch it and listen to the lyrics http://www.shakira.com/videos/ it is the waka waka for Africa. Tell me what you think.Still not sure if I Believe in the BAM ,but things are sure getting interesting
    butterfly
    butterfly

WATCH THIS NEW VIDEO FROM SHAKIRA  VERY INTERESTING Empty Re: WATCH THIS NEW VIDEO FROM SHAKIRA VERY INTERESTING

Post  butterfly Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Loved it kitkat! Thanks for the link. Shakira just shines! WATCH THIS NEW VIDEO FROM SHAKIRA  VERY INTERESTING 674127
    starfish
    starfish

WATCH THIS NEW VIDEO FROM SHAKIRA  VERY INTERESTING Empty Re: WATCH THIS NEW VIDEO FROM SHAKIRA VERY INTERESTING

Post  starfish Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Yes, this woman is remarkable with its energy.

I am not from Africa, but, did you know, noticed that this is the only continent with heart-shaped?
    It says something right...

Much love

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:33 am