L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

Interesting video

butterfly
    butterfly

Interesting video Empty Interesting video

Post  butterfly Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Can any of us bear the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c-t-66tg4E

Any thoughts?

Interesting video 116630
    Lemonbread

Interesting video Empty Re: Interesting video

Post  Lemonbread Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:50 pm

I think that the problem of the world is that mankind does not practice what the preach. You see Michael action always speaks louder that his world. You do not tell someone that you are going to do something, you just go out and do it. People tends often enough to think that we are not connected but in reality we are as one. What is done to one is done to all. I think that with so much negative energy in the world it is going to cause great damage to the energy on this planet as well as the inhabitants. That is why Michael stressed the importance of love. Because as the old adage states Love will conquer all. But first people have to learned to love themselves. And I do not think that we are seeing enough of that. I think that on some level the many fans do care for him. I think that what he wants his fans to do is take that same positive energy that was shown to he through his years as a performer and focus that on creating a better world . It was stated that the loss of Michael was a devastation to the Whole entire planet. Now think about this. That is telling everyone that the world felt connected to Michael, there inner self felt connect to Michael. Michael was able to project out to the world positive energy of Love, not just love but Earthly love, Universal Love. And I believe that a lot of people were starving for that type of love, what I mean is that their soul was starving for that love. I think for those brief moments when Michael was on stage doing his career, he was able to provide to the millions on people around the world that nourishment. I think that the message is this. We the inhabitants of this planet should learn to start feeding our soul the nourishment that it needs. That nourishment is LOVE. IT ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, AND ALWAYS BE! That is what I believe the song Man In The Mirror was all about. Nourishing your soul so that you can go forth and help our fellow mankind learn about this type of nourishment of love. In order for that to take place mankind has to learn that EVERYBODY WAS CREATED FOR A PURPOSE. And that we all may look different but we are as one. We are all connected, one cannot exist without the other. YING/YANG
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Lemonbread wrote:I think that the problem of the world is that mankind does not practice what the preach. You see Michael action always speaks louder that his world. You do not tell someone that you are going to do something, you just go out and do it. People tends often enough to think that we are not connected but in reality we are as one. What is done to one is done to all. I think that with so much negative energy in the world it is going to cause great damage to the energy on this planet as well as the inhabitants. That is why Michael stressed the importance of love. Because as the old adage states Love will conquer all. But first people have to learned to love themselves. And I do not think that we are seeing enough of that. I think that on some level the many fans do care for him. I think that what he wants his fans to do is take that same positive energy that was shown to he through his years as a performer and focus that on creating a better world . It was stated that the loss of Michael was a devastation to the Whole entire planet. Now think about this. That is telling everyone that the world felt connected to Michael, there inner self felt connect to Michael. Michael was able to project out to the world positive energy of Love, not just love but Earthly love, Universal Love. And I believe that a lot of people were starving for that type of love, what I mean is that their soul was starving for that love. I think for those brief moments when Michael was on stage doing his career, he was able to provide to the millions on people around the world that nourishment. I think that the message is this. We the inhabitants of this planet should learn to start feeding our soul the nourishment that it needs. That nourishment is LOVE. IT ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, AND ALWAYS BE! That is what I believe the song Man In The Mirror was all about. Nourishing your soul so that you can go forth and help our fellow mankind learn about this type of nourishment of love. In order for that to take place mankind has to learn that EVERYBODY WAS CREATED FOR A PURPOSE. And that we all may look different but we are as one. We are all connected, one cannot exist without the other. YING/YANG

Incredible WISDOM - thank you xx
    seeking

Post  seeking Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:49 am

oh, it's Maura. i hope i don't offend anyone when I say i have long stopped watching her because she has changed her mind so many times already with regard to her hoax theory. i believe that most of her so-called clues are circumstantial.

but, i digress. i didn't watch the vid save for the intro, but i think this vid is about the illuminati? that's another thing i don't have an opinion on - at least in connection with MJ...

happy holidays, everyone!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:57 pm