L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

Michael Jacksons sings nothing?

lovemj2
    lovemj2

Michael Jacksons sings nothing?  Empty Michael Jacksons sings nothing?

Post  lovemj2 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:49 pm

I'm not sure why im have such a time posting vids lol..
    Micheals

Janets
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGldNGe8guc&feature=player_embedded#!
    lovemj2
    lovemj2

Michael Jacksons sings nothing?  Empty Re: Michael Jacksons sings nothing?

Post  lovemj2 Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:52 pm

"Officially", Michael never sang the song - and he couldn´t as it was being in process of writing in June 2009. It´s a song by and for Janet Jackson (see Wiki: The song is the lead single for the 2010 film Why Did I Get Married Too?, in which Jackson co-starred with actor Tyler Perry and actor/singer Jill Scott. It was written and produced by Janet Jackson, Johntá Austin, Bryan-Michael Cox, and Jermaine Dupri. Jackson filmed the video on March 24, 2010.[2] The director is Tim Palen.[3] It premiered on April 1, 2010. The song was shortlisted for the 2011 Academy Award for Best Original Song[4].) First live stage was in May 26th, 2010 on American Idol .The second YT video stating "Michael Jackson sings ..." is the recording of this particular occasion. They say Janet lowered the pitch and sang in Michael´s mode. However, though they are siblings and are of course similar in appearance as well as in the voice timbre, it´s Michael´s singing technique that makes him unique. Even the audience thought Janet was lipsynching ... I can hear both Janet and Michael here.
    Michael Jacksons sings nothing?  467435

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:10 pm