L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

3 posters

Michael on Stage

Lemonbread

Michael on Stage Empty Michael on Stage

Post  Lemonbread Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:34 am

You guys remember how Michael often spoke about being on stage it feels like being in another world. Well if we stop and think about this we will so realize that what he is saying is true. When he is on stage among thousands and thousands of his fans he is feeling the L.O.V.E. He is feeling the positive energy vibrations of love from his fans. And being I think an Empathic this kinds of heals his soul. When he is performing for his fans there are no negatives thoughts only positive ones. Everyone put aside all of their trouble thoughts and let the music reach there soul. It heals their soul as much as when Michael is on stage performing and he feels the love from his fans. I think that many of the fans missed that feeling, this feeling is a nature high the vibrational energy that is needed to sustain life on this planet.

Michael on Stage Empty Re: Michael on Stage

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 am

Lemonbread wrote:You guys remember how Michael often spoke about being on stage it feels like being in another world. Well if we stop and think about this we will so realize that what he is saying is true. When he is on stage among thousands and thousands of his fans he is feeling the L.O.V.E. He is feeling the positive energy vibrations of love from his fans. And being I think an Empathic this kinds of heals his soul. When he is performing for his fans there are no negatives thoughts only positive ones. Everyone put aside all of their trouble thoughts and let the music reach there soul. It heals their soul as much as when Michael is on stage performing and he feels the love from his fans. I think that many of the fans missed that feeling, this feeling is a nature high the vibrational energy that is needed to sustain life on this planet.

sunny sunny sunny

Yes, very well put, Lemonbread! I get this vibe from watching MJ on stage even though it is only on DVD or YT.

His performance sure gets your solar plexus all geared up into 5th gear and you feel that your chakras get energized while u are grinning from ear to ear or shedding the odd tear ( depending on the song he is singing). This is a truly unique experience. And I guess he as a performer felt this energy as well. king

I also find it intriguing with the different colours he used for the spotlights. MJ sure loved blue, didn't he?

We get transported into another world as you say, and I even stay there for a good while after having watched him perform. Is that the case for you too?

Titania Queen of cats farao
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Yes, energy is beautiful!
    One who knows to broadcast and the one who knows that to receiving, it's really an incredible feeling.
    Then you are really like one! I love you
    butterfly
    butterfly

Post  butterfly Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 pm

I definitely feel MJ was transported into "Oneness" when he performed on stage for the world.

cheers
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm

Did anyone every notice that his performances have celestial themes in them.
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Lemonbread wrote:Did anyone every notice that his performances have celestial themes in them.

I am one of them here. lol!

Yes, had remarkable performances Lemonbread.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:31 am