L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

5 posters

NOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOU LIKE ITS MICHAEL?

butterfly
    butterfly

NOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOU LIKE ITS MICHAEL? Empty NOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOU LIKE ITS MICHAEL?

Post  butterfly Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Twiggy of MJHOAXLIVE.com is on video a day ago where she is being interviewed on radio show and the last caller named Peter Desktop? comes on and speaks to her..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLDlY3I9eSM&feature=player_embedded#!

Around the 6.00 mark or so.

NOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOU LIKE ITS MICHAEL? 467435
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

NOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOU LIKE ITS MICHAEL? Empty Re: NOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOU LIKE ITS MICHAEL?

Post  EMPATHY Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 am

Will check this out tomorrow Butterfly, promise bounce
    starfish
    starfish

NOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOU LIKE ITS MICHAEL? Empty Re: NOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOU LIKE ITS MICHAEL?

Post  starfish Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:57 am

A lot of people know that mimics...
    This is a setup, people there light fire continuously on this topic....
    seeking

Post  seeking Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 pm

do we have a poll here? NOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOU LIKE ITS MICHAEL? 963130

i LOVE the album
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am

I have,nt set up polls here before but I can look into it if you like flower
    seeking

Post  seeking Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:08 am

uhmmm it's ok, Empathy. i guess it's too late for it anyway, but THANK YOU for the reply...i wonder if there are overall statistics somewhere on the web on what percentage of fans believe it's all him...
    Lemonbread

Post  Lemonbread Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:42 pm

butterfly, you just might be on to something. If you listen very carefully to the cadence in the voice of that person named Peter that called in then you would know that it sounds just like Michael. Another key thing that was brought up on that call was how Peter stressed that Joe Jackson had a key to Michael Jackson house. The question that I have is this, Why would Joe Jackson have a key to the house that Michael was staying at instead of Jermaine. Here another thought to pander. Who is to say that Michael left the house before the 25th, could he have not left after the 25th. Since everyone was focusing on the helicopter, the ambulance and the coroner's van and no longer on Carolwood, the media chase the present situation instead of staying back at the location of the scenario. Do you understand what I am getting at? Michael knows the media like the back of his hand. They would believe anything that is told to them about Michael Jackson if it is coming from someone else besides Michael Jackson. Just like is song Breaking News, it tells you bits and piece of truth and Lies. I think what the song Breaking News truly means is that we the people of this country sound Break the News down ourselves and decipher what part is factual and which part is not factual. Not to take anything for face value look at all angles of a story. If it does not sound right to you, then you are most likely correct.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:12 am