L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

Usher says Michael Jackson showed him the importance of mentoring young artists

starfish
    starfish

Usher says Michael Jackson showed him the importance of mentoring young artists Empty Usher says Michael Jackson showed him the importance of mentoring young artists

Post  starfish Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:14 am

Usher says Michael Jackson showed him the importance of mentoring young artists

The R&B artist spent a lot of time with the ‘King of Pop’ before his untimely death aged 50 in 2009. He will never forget some of the kind words and advice Michael gave him, and says it’s part of the reason he tries to encourage young artists.

Usher discovered 16-year-old Justin Bieber, and hopes the teenager looks up to him in the same way. “Michael Jackson told me to be the best I can be and know that as people, we are always making history in everything we do. I’ll never forget that,” he explained.

“James Brown is a massive influence on who I am. He once said to me, ‘If you stay ready, you ain’t gotta get ready.’ People like him and Michael Jackson mentored me, now I hope to mentor the up and coming.”

Usher knew Justin was set for stardom as soon as he heard him sing. The young musician has gone on to achieve worldwide fame, winning hordes of young female fans in the process. Usher was blown away by how strong the teenager’s voice was, and how confident he was as a performer.

“I’m a very proud man,” he told Company magazine.

http://www.musicrooms.net/urban/24042-Usher-reveals-Jackson%E2%80%99s-advice.html

ionkazl
    ionkazl

Usher says Michael Jackson showed him the importance of mentoring young artists Empty UPDATE: Usher Cancels OMG Tour Concert In Berlin For The Second Time In A Row!

Post  ionkazl Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 am

Usher says Michael Jackson showed him the importance of mentoring young artists FP_6294199_Usher_FRP_121710

Superstar Usher was supposed to kick off the European leg of the OMG Tour yesterday in Berlin. However, after support act Tinie Tempah performed his set and an hour of waiting Usher’s manager let the audience know that Usher feels ill and the doctors are with him. Since the o2 World arena was available today the show was postponed. Of course the sold-out venue went nuts. Disappointment, anger, tears, booing.

It gets even more crazy when Usher has been seen in a fancy bar drinking Vodka Tonic. That’s my favorite drink too when I feel sick!

So today: next try! Tinie Tempah didn’t perform and even though Usher was supposed to start the show at 8 pm he then came out 45 min later. Lipsynced like 5 songs and cancelled the concert again!

Can it get any worse? Oh, Usher, you make me say OMG but for the wrong reason…

UPDATE:

Check out the video of Usher’s breakdown!

http://defpenradio.com/usher-cancels-omg-tour-concert-in-berlin-for-the-second-time-in-a-row/

Usher says Michael Jackson showed him the importance of mentoring young artists 33788

After watching the video you can tell that there’s something wrong with Usher. Should we blame the management for making him perform although he’s sick? What’s going on behind the scenes? There’s something shady about it…

starfish
    starfish

Usher says Michael Jackson showed him the importance of mentoring young artists Empty Re: Usher says Michael Jackson showed him the importance of mentoring young artists

Post  starfish Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Vodka Tonic?

I hope that he will be fine soon, let light and love be with him.

Thanks for this inokazl. I love you

Sponsored content

Usher says Michael Jackson showed him the importance of mentoring young artists Empty Re: Usher says Michael Jackson showed him the importance of mentoring young artists

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:14 am