L.O.V.E

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot forum for Michael Jackson supporters

2 posters

INTERESTING READING ABOUT ANTARCTICA HAVE A LOOK

starfish
    starfish

INTERESTING READING ABOUT ANTARCTICA  HAVE A LOOK Empty INTERESTING READING ABOUT ANTARCTICA HAVE A LOOK

Post  starfish Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:07 am

EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

INTERESTING READING ABOUT ANTARCTICA  HAVE A LOOK Empty Re: INTERESTING READING ABOUT ANTARCTICA HAVE A LOOK

Post  EMPATHY Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:41 pm

starfish wrote:

Interesting subject matter Star. Ive done a bit of reading on this before. Thanks for posting.
    starfish
    starfish

INTERESTING READING ABOUT ANTARCTICA  HAVE A LOOK Empty Re: INTERESTING READING ABOUT ANTARCTICA HAVE A LOOK

Post  starfish Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:45 pm

EMPATHY wrote:
    starfish wrote:

Interesting subject matter Star. Ive done a bit of reading on this before. Thanks for posting.

Really? Can you post that link? It would be really great! I love you

My two cents....
    That part of the world serves for debates, discussions, dialogues, agreements and world divisions.
    I have nothing nice to say about that creatures over there. Everyone is responsible there for all the children who are disappearing, for the pain and suffering that the human race is going through..
    If they are a superior race as they call themselves, even the good ones should come up with methods of making compromises without killing people and war....

My cards are really positive for the human race and planet Earth, but we still have a lot to go through, to learn and to rise spiritually above this darkness.
    EMPATHY
    EMPATHY
    Admin

Post  EMPATHY Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:18 pm

starfish wrote:
    EMPATHY wrote:
    starfish wrote:

Really? Can you post that link? It would be really great! I love you

My two cents....
    That part of the world serves for debates, discussions, dialogues, agreements and world divisions.
    I have nothing nice to say about that creatures over there. Everyone is responsible there for all the children who are disappearing, for the pain and suffering that the human race is going through..
    If they are a superior race as they call themselves, even the good ones should come up with methods of making compromises without killing people and war....

My cards are really positive for the human race and planet Earth, but we still have a lot to go through, to learn and to rise spiritually above this darkness.

Star I doubt I can remember what link it was now - forgive me on that. I have also some ideas about Antartica though probably all weird . I really think for some stupid reason it is being melted over there. (I did say weird ideas ha ha) but there is definitely much hidden thats for sure. What makes me laugh is that they say they dont want many people there to keep down the carbon footprint and to keep it from getting too many germs but then they send all these 'scientists' and have lots of research stations there....so much for keeping it all pristine..... I think its very sad that the world is divided in its people that only certain individuals can share in these areas or information to do with them.
    starfish
    starfish

Post  starfish Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:06 am

I believe that this year, which carries the number eight and the dragon, will bring a lot to the surface.

It will be interesting to see what decision they have made for the upcoming elections.

When you look at Antarctica and its shape, the first thing you notice is the shape of the brain. Interesting, isn't it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:11 pm